gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
74991 Posts in 13106 Topics by 2619 Members - Latest Member: rjvdmeijden December 06, 2016, 02:08:02 PM
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  Xmas Logo Competition 2016
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Xmas Logo Competition 2016  (Read 71 times)

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Xmas Logo Competition 2016
« on: November 27, 2016, 04:45:18 PM »
Yes folks its that time of year where you get to take part in both creating and choosing the sites xmas logo  :yes:

Entries should be completed by the 3rd of december and we can then have a vote on the 4th, of course I too will be entering ( as usual  :) )  so there is still some competition for the prized spot.

The Logo dimensions are width  228, height  54, and the file should be in PNG or GIF  format please ( we can convert your offering if you are unable to do so).

Good luck folks and may the best logo win  8)

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Re: Xmas Logo Competition 2016
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2016, 12:12:10 PM »
As no one actually entered this competition I shall arrange for one from our store to appear, I appreciate the time span for entries was shorter than usual but lets be fair if folks wanted to enter they would have done so, I hope we see more activity in this area next year, we are all members of this online community and taking part in events ties us together and builds bridges for the future, please bear that in mind.

We may be smaller in number this year but we are still many independent voices from many lands coming together for a common cause, long may that continue.

Merry Xmas to you all folks   :santa:

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  Xmas Logo Competition 2016

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2016 WinMXWorld.com. All rights reserved.
SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
Page created in 0.04 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx