gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
75980 Posts in 13354 Topics by 2071 Members - Latest Member: pierced3x November 22, 2019, 09:56:56 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  WinMxWorld Volunteers Wanted
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: WinMxWorld Volunteers Wanted  (Read 107 times)

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
WinMxWorld Volunteers Wanted
« on: October 25, 2019, 02:51:27 am »
I have had a small window of time recently to spend a bit more time on the site and take serious stock of the activity here amongst other matters.

As you all know theres not a whole lot going on here most of the time thats critical in nature, and while that situation remains unchanged all is fine however thats not great for the site nor those few doing the backroom work out of sight of the rest of you .

The situation has actually changed recently and so in accordance with the above passage I will require further assistance to ensure we have enough staff to deal with the situation when or if it becomes of a critical nature.

We dont need super people but simply commited talented folks who feel they have something to offer and an interest in sharing their skills for the benefit of the community.

Every single staff member whom have done their turn here puts winmx first, not second but first, the site here serves to make that job easier and was set up to deliver as much as we could to you all, for some time now thats been hindered by very low staff numbers, this means new ideas that take time to undertake get shelved or put on hold, tutorials that require different operating systems to share the love across all platforms cant take place due to no access to such systems for images etc and the same goes for new language versions of what we already have as well as creating newer materials and news on new programs or apps that are we could utilise here to bring added value to the community, the well of ideas is not dry, the well of spare time is becoming so.

If you think your able to spare time and share your knowledge and skills with the community drop me a line via PM here, I dont bite and am pretty professional when it comes to serving the community here, I expect the same from any prospective candidates.

I am the last of the site founders and have put in a lot of time along with the many talented and great staff across the many years we have been operating, I have no hesitation as a senior staff member here in stating openly that we need a bigger team at this time and I call upon you all to take a turn and leave your mark along side me as a respected colleague.

Thank you all for taking an interest and I look forward to hearing from some of you.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  WinMxWorld Volunteers Wanted

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2019 WinMXWorld.com. All rights reserved.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Page created in 0.027 seconds with 21 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx