gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
75819 Posts in 13309 Topics by 2664 Members - Latest Member: Wren April 25, 2019, 10:51:54 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Chat Clients  |  rabbit v1.3 chat bot
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: rabbit v1.3 chat bot  (Read 2009 times)

jedi master

rabbit v1.3 chat bot
« on: July 30, 2006, 06:17:56 pm »
i have just set this prog running and I have no i dea how to configure it or to use it ?? I have NOT found any tutorials even here !! none from the makers, who oddly have nothing to say ?? all i want to know how to use and configure it ??? surely some one knows, even the makers ??

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Re: rabbit v1.3 chat bot
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2006, 08:18:56 pm »
Could I suggest you look a little further next time ?  :)

The bot program with Rabbit is called Lettuce bot and you will find a whole page devoted to it on the King Macro site here

http://www.kingmacro.net/software/winmx/lettuce

I hope you find this helpful.

TAS

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2006, 12:26:45 pm »
I CANT SEEM TO GET RABBIT TO LOAD LIST OF CHAT CHANNELS . I CUSED TO BE ABLE TO NOT SURE WHAT I HAVE DONE . HELP

Offline Max™

• MX Hosts
  • If Im Not Back later... Wait Longer
    • Maxtech
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2006, 02:57:10 pm »
hi all, i did install Rabbit Without its own patched connection, then i added the WS2_32DLL
it fired up and first time it loaded aprox 770 channels, when i refreshed it only found just less than 500 channels,
then i restared Rabbit and it found 1476 channels, then i refreshed but it only found 782 channels,

so the answer is  Dont install the connection patcher for rabit, add the WS2-32DLL patch directly into the Rabbit folder, becuase my revious tests found this better than the connection patcher for Rabbit.

the bad news, it still has a tenancy to fall out of room, because it just lasted 10 mins before falling out, ive had it stay 6 mins one day and the next it was there 14hrs over night, so it is unpredictable.

Try Connecting, the attacks may let you http://patch.winmxconex.com/

KM

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2006, 06:42:15 pm »
so it is unpredictable.

not really, you put it in a room and i can quite reliably predict the fact that it will crash

Offline Max™

• MX Hosts
  • If Im Not Back later... Wait Longer
    • Maxtech
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2006, 09:53:00 pm »
Thanks for your acurate prediction KM   :D i did het 1560 channels on it after a crash restart and refreshed it found 1341 channels

Try Connecting, the attacks may let you http://patch.winmxconex.com/

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Chat Clients  |  rabbit v1.3 chat bot

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:
What program is this site about?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2019 WinMXWorld.com. All rights reserved.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Page created in 0.052 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx