gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
75429 Posts in 13208 Topics by 2645 Members - Latest Member: Scooly November 23, 2017, 09:22:46 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  Chat Issues  |  What is the best chat room on WinMX to get music videos ?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: What is the best chat room on WinMX to get music videos ?  (Read 1666 times)

Offline briandurant2002

• Forum Member
What is the best chat room on WinMX to get music videos ? Does anyone know ? Right now I'm looking for music videos . Can anyone help me and tell me is there a WinMX chat room to get music videos ?

Offline nylly444

• The /root of all evil ;-)
  • WMW Team
Re: What is the best chat room on WinMX to get music videos ?
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2007, 06:05:54 am »
errrrmm...

according to my chatroom list there are more than 1500 chatrooms on winmx - I suggest you just use the filter bar and put in "music video" or something the like to find those that might be of interest to you...
   LINUX - Legendary Intelligent Needful Universal Xperienced

Offline *Sparkle*

• Forum Member
Re: What is the best chat room on WinMX to get music videos ?
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2007, 07:42:27 pm »
Alternatively, if you know which artist/videos you are looking for you could do a search for them using the search button.  Make sure you request video (.avi.asf.mpg.mpeg) when searching  ... good luck   :)

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  Chat Issues  |  What is the best chat room on WinMX to get music videos ?

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:
What program is this site about?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2017 WinMXWorld.com. All rights reserved.
SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Page created in 0.029 seconds with 18 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx