gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
75436 Posts in 13210 Topics by 2646 Members - Latest Member: Birchy65 December 18, 2017, 01:19:24 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Video and Audio Help  |  Audio Help  |  albw extractor
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: albw extractor  (Read 7364 times)

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
    • www.DutchaGoGo.com and a few more like WinMX.ComXa.com and WinMX.ExoFire.net
albw extractor
« on: January 11, 2008, 02:35:07 am »
funny thing happened here and made me do another try wich also failed

i wrapped a some loose tracks (complete cd) with albw wrap

later wanting to burn it myself it unwrapped (with albw extractor) all 11 tracks.. but all where the same track.....>>alba however did the same unwrap ok

so i went to another albw i wrapped, same happened here with one exeption a few files did not want to play in medaplayer and the rest was one track only again....>>alba did the trick again the way it should (all playable)

all files extracted looked different sized

i even got me a fresh albw extractor and wrapper... no go either

i wonder why this happens .. i would have expected alba not to work on this albw but not the other way around

any ideas??
thnx for reply in advance ... joshua203 :wink:
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Edition, CPU Intel64 Family 6 Model 26 Stepping 5 Genuine Intel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz, RAM: 12GB

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Re: albw extractor
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2008, 09:04:48 am »
Hi Joshua, I have had this happen to me before, the flaw is with albwrap extractor itself , if you grab the alba extractor from here it will unwrap them correctly.

http://www.winmxworld.com/tutorials/album_tools.html

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2008, 08:10:15 pm »
Hi there GS,

thnx for the reply but..

Quote from: joshua203
alba however did the same unwrap ok

i wonder !why! this happens .. i would have expected alba not to work on this albw but not the other way around

so ik kinda allready knew this.. i was more wondering if i can fix it somehow in extractor
thnx anyway GS.. if anyone knows a fix or the true reason this is happening, i ld still like to know  :wink:

greetings .. Joshua203
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Edition, CPU Intel64 Family 6 Model 26 Stepping 5 Genuine Intel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz, RAM: 12GB

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2008, 01:37:21 pm »
The only person who can fix this is the writer of the official unwrapper, it a bug of some description as it only occurs with their unwrapper.

Maybe you should email them Joshua and see if they can point you in the direction of a new version or an update ?

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2008, 06:45:14 pm »
Point taken GS,

we ll see.. not sure what i ll do ..i might just let it go :(

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Video and Audio Help  |  Audio Help  |  albw extractor

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:
What program is this site about?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2017 WinMXWorld.com. All rights reserved.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Page created in 0.041 seconds with 18 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx