gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76197 Posts in 13396 Topics by 2074 Members - Latest Member: Herbert1025 February 24, 2020, 12:14:23 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Chat Clients  |  WPCC - WinMX Professional Chat Client v0.1 beta 1 obsolete
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: WPCC - WinMX Professional Chat Client v0.1 beta 1 obsolete  (Read 41400 times)

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
    • www.DutchaGoGo.com and a few more like WinMX.ComXa.com and WinMX.ExoFire.net
Re: WPCC - WinMX Professional Chat Client v0.1 beta 1 obsolete
« Reply #100 on: February 24, 2011, 09:17:43 am »
Very nice indeed but the link by Bluehaze did not die either GS ... ht tp://www.emuware.org/?p=view&type=0&id=31 (maybe nicer for Emulators download counter?¿?  :) )

Great seeying you active on here BTW  :yes:

[Link Disabled by GhostShip - Site no longer exists]
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Edition, CPU Intel64 Family 6 Model 26 Stepping 5 Genuine Intel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz, RAM: 12GB

Offline Camlan04

• Forum Member
  • I love WinMX!
« Reply #101 on: January 10, 2020, 06:52:00 pm »
I found this in the archives. Can it still work? Be updated to work with the new cache? If it can, can anyone help me get it online and connected?
Tell the truth boldly, whether it hurts or not. Never pander to weakness. If truth is too much for intelligent people and sweeps them away, let them go; the sooner the better.
                                       By: Swami Vivekananda

Offline Camlan04

• Forum Member
  • I love WinMX!
« Reply #102 on: January 10, 2020, 07:01:33 pm »
I found the right cache it works great! caches.winmxworld.net just in case anyone wants to use it. go to settings and change the number 4 to that.
Tell the truth boldly, whether it hurts or not. Never pander to weakness. If truth is too much for intelligent people and sweeps them away, let them go; the sooner the better.

Offline Camlan04

• Forum Member
  • I love WinMX!
« Reply #103 on: January 10, 2020, 07:11:42 pm »
The only thing I'm having difficulty with is the RCMS. It says it has those in the commands but they are not there. should i install the RCMS ddl's for it to work? Or should they just already be there? Thanks for any suggestions or comments that might help.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Chat Clients  |  WPCC - WinMX Professional Chat Client v0.1 beta 1 obsolete

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2020 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines
Page created in 0.024 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx