gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76793 Posts in 13502 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 September 29, 2024, 10:29:41 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Upload/Download managers  |  LeecHammer stops hammering after long connection
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: LeecHammer stops hammering after long connection  (Read 2886 times)

MrCurrySauce

LeecHammer stops hammering after long connection
« on: February 20, 2006, 02:11:13 am »
For some reason, after awhile LeecHammer stops hammering. I've been connected on primary for over 104 hours. Now all it does is slowly check each queue item...and it doesn't cancel uploads, doesn't update its own queue log, and doesn't hammer.

When this happened the first time, I was using 1.1. I disconnected for a bit, got 1.2, and it worked again. I'll disconnect then reconnect to see if it fixes it. I just want to know if anyone else experienced that, or if there was any other way to fix it.

MrCurrySauce

Fixed it
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2006, 02:35:39 am »
A quick disconnect fixed it. I guess it just stops working after 100 hours' connection.

Offline Me Here

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
LeecHammer stops hammering after long connection
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2006, 07:11:29 am »
Just so you know MrCurrySauce,

Your not the only person to experience this no, infact this happens also with MX Monitior, only not as often.  Either way its not going to happen everytime.. but you fixed it the correct way.. just restart it is the best fix for both.

MrCurrySauce

Thanks
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2006, 08:56:03 am »
Well, I'm glad I'm not alone. As it is, funny stuff starts to happen when logged on for a long time...  :?

Offline tower

• Forum Member
Re: Thanks
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2006, 07:11:16 pm »
Well, I'm glad I'm not alone. As it is, funny stuff starts to happen when logged on for a long time...  :?

I have found that reducing the time between checks on Leechammer really helps.  Check at least every 30 seconds or so and you can leave WinMX to do it's thing safe in the fact that only genuine file sharers can get to your shared file index.  It is a great bit of software and allows you to really customise the way others see you on the network.

Thank you for sharing you files and careing enough to get rid of the leeches!
Kind regards,   Tom.

ghost

Re: LeecHammer stops hammering after long connection
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2006, 03:41:36 pm »
 I am having a problem with leech hammer also. it stopped working after a long time online and I just figured it was corrupted. so I deleted the program . yes, even the parts its asks you if you are sure you want to . now I cant reinstall it or if I can it only runs a second then gives a runtime error or bad file error and has to be shut down. I have about 3 or 3 versions of leech hammer in my pc as uninstalled files just in case I ever needed one and I dont know why I cant get ANY of them to work . please help   ......         theghost

ghost

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2006, 02:21:34 am »
  I have found out by playing around with leech hammer that is works sometimes if you start it riht out of the program files file win mx is in.  but it still doesnt work right and it interferes with sending pms and doing a who is. it just doesnt work right anymore since I took it out completely. I guess Im stuck with the problem forever because its a item that no one seems to know how to fix. 

Offline Bearded Blunder

• Forum Member
    • Taboo Community Website
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2006, 12:59:52 pm »
As a side issue, if you use chatrooms, you may find disabling Leech from checking while you're in them a good idea, as the checks interfere with your ability to type... (I spend much time in them, & it's why I changed to MxMonitor)
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for he shall not be disappointed.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Upload/Download managers  |  LeecHammer stops hammering after long connection

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.009 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx