gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76793 Posts in 13502 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 October 01, 2024, 04:56:38 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  WinMX Connection Issues  |  WinMX Application failure
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: WinMX Application failure  (Read 1297 times)

tigerv714

WinMX Application failure
« on: April 09, 2006, 03:38:11 pm »
Maybe somebody can help me. I using WinMX V3.54 Beta 4 plus the patch. I having a problem the last 2 days keeping the program running. Been using it for years, have made no changes to my computer recently. Every couple off months for a day or 2 I get this same problem. I turn on the program and a few minutes later I get this: WinMX Application has encounted a problem and needs to close. Does anybody out there know why this happens. It seem to go away in a few days, but is a pain in my A-- if you know what I mean. Any help would be helpful.

KM

Re: WinMX Application failure
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2006, 10:10:47 pm »
do you have any incomplete files in your transfers window? have a look and see if one of them is suddenly finding loads of download sources - if it is then it is a fake file, get rid of that file and it should fix it...

if not, let us know :-)

tigerv714

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2006, 10:43:15 pm »
Thank you for your reply, That was not the problem. I needed to up-grade the patch for WinMX, but did not know you had to turn it off and then download and start it. Once I did that everything was fine. Hope thats the end of the problem. Thanks for your sugustion.

KM

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2006, 11:22:20 am »
perhaps the next version it might be useful to have a "hey! close winmx first!" message...? :-)

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  WinMX Connection Issues  |  WinMX Application failure

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.008 seconds with 21 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx