gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76793 Posts in 13502 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 October 02, 2024, 10:37:01 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  WinMX Connection Issues  |  Japs MP3s and Zero Lamers
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Japs MP3s and Zero Lamers  (Read 1152 times)

Y Not

Japs MP3s and Zero Lamers
« on: January 14, 2006, 08:47:05 am »
I'm sick and tired of those damn ASCII characters (mostly Japs, but Chinese and other included) as well as the MP3 and zero file freeloaders clogging up works.  How about a "Trash WinMX" just for those idiots?  Or better yet, a selective filter for those of us who won't allow these lamers to download from us, but don't want the hassle of manually cancelling and ignoring them?  I'm actually IN Japan, but I don't hesitate for a second to "zap a Jap".[/pre]

Offline Bearded Blunder

• Forum Member
    • Taboo Community Website
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2006, 09:07:36 am »
Alternately you could install support for these languages & learn to read them, these are just USERS.. like everyone else.. perhaps they should do the same to you for using roman characters in filenames?

:roll:
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for he shall not be disappointed.

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2006, 09:08:26 am »
The policy of this site is to include all users from all lands in continuing to support WinMX worldwide.
Your comments are not helpful to anyone as whatever you feel about it, the Japanese users are actually holding the network together by providing primaries.

If you wish to help by getting more western users users onto the network then please do so, but dont attack those already doing there bit.  

My apologies to any Japanese users here.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  WinMX Connection Issues  |  Japs MP3s and Zero Lamers

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.008 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx