gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76785 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 September 21, 2024, 12:32:02 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World  |  Site Feedback  |  WARNING WINMX USERS
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: WARNING WINMX USERS  (Read 2251 times)

~*¤£ôv认Gí®|¤*~

WARNING WINMX USERS
« on: January 07, 2006, 06:23:54 pm »
http://www.vladd44.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=6917

read that post...look what this 'wonderful' team has been up to...

consider this your warning from dear old KM and team

Offline nylly444

• The /root of all evil ;-)
  • WMW Team
    • WinMX World
WARNING WINMX USERS
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2006, 07:15:59 pm »
Hmm, all I see is some people making this *again* about themselves.

I'm sooooooooo tired of all this "he said, she said" crap!

Maybe some people should stop taking all this - and themselves - too seriously.
It's a goddamn file sharing program, people, not worth dieing for or anything - even if it's a good one.
All these people pouring crap over each other and washing their dirty laundry on here and other forums are making me SICK!

I couldn't care less about whow has said what to whom and all those hidden agendas with people, it's the actions that count!
All I want is having fun on the network and helping others to do the same.

Personally I couldn't care less about who connects with what patch either - although I think people should be made aware of known problems like fakers etc and of how to protect themselves best.

OK, ranting is over, I'll go back to staying as far away from this crap as possible and concentrate on actually helping people.
LINUX - Legendary Intelligent Needful Universal Xperienced

Offline ..Ñøßߥ..

• Core
  • We all wear masks... metaphorically speaking...
WARNING WINMX USERS
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2006, 08:43:36 pm »
Quote from: nylly444
Hmm, all I see is some people making this *again* about themselves.

I'm sooooooooo tired of all this "he said, she said" crap!

Development of crashing tools by users should be highlighted to those who to this point entrust the same folk to release sound patches and give out sound advise, users from this site constantly bitch at Pie for not highlighting certain issues in public, well, consider this issue highlighted.

For all our cross wires and swords i thought Coal was above this.

Im disgusted.

Offline nylly444

• WMW Team
    • WinMX World
WARNING WINMX USERS
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2006, 08:56:19 pm »
And there you are again, going on again about what someone did at some point - as if that made a difference right now.

Will you believe me that I don't care?

If ANYBODY comes up with something good I will use it - I DO NOT CARE about who makes it as long as it works.
Besides, my experience as a technician is, those that know how to break it are the best ones to fix it anyway.

Offline ..Ñøßߥ..

• Core
WARNING WINMX USERS
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2006, 09:03:00 pm »
thats fine nylly, i have no axe to grind with you, i was merely pointing out the escalation of the tactic here, its gone from Winmx helpers to Pie haters to Room crashers, personal attacks on Pie members, swearing vendetta pacts? wtf, thats pretty damn concerning dont u think? But also sad, its the whole Child tantrum thing, "If you wont play my way i will break your toy"

icedragon aka bughunter

WARNING WINMX USERS
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2006, 09:20:55 pm »
sigh i see creative editing is now taking place....kinda sad camille you and i have been thru so much over the years.......but if this is the way you want it so be it......bottom line is the whole of winmx owes km a great deal wether you like or depise him its his peer cache that keeps winmx afloat at his personnal cost......its well known pies side of the peer cache is at best shakey at worst pathetic.....what is not wellknown is roughly a week ago riaa laucned a massive attack on the network with over half the peer cache going down...... it was only km,s cache with help from sabres that stood up to the attack, every winmx user regardless of patch should be thanking km ,,,,,,,point is if km had deceptive motives behind what he does there is no point in making attack tools etc he simply need take his cache off line and winmx would fall over in side a day.....and as for quicks hes busy trying to sort a system out so users who object to using pg2 will have another option since the demise of sherwood.......it is imperitive that all users regardless of wether you are a primary or secondry have some form of protection from riaas current bullshit tactics......hence why winmx world have been so vocal with the pie team about doing something in regard to the riaa situation......as its only the pie patch that allows riaa to connect.....the legal argument currently being used has more holes then the titanic.....if pg2 or any form of block list was illegal phoenix labs etc would be beseiged by riaa law suits , the fact they arnt should tell everyone something, that running pg2 or any form of block list has no legal liabilties......winmxworld is currently the only ones advising users on the riaa issue and of course users of the dll are protected by default many ppl spend hours of there personnal time compiling the block list and checking on its accuracy.....so any statements susgesting that km quicks or anyone associated with winmxworld are trying to destroy winmx is absolute rubbish......ffs we post on this site trying to get pie to help us keep riaa off the network ,and its pies constant refusal to do anything in this regard that should be suspicious........so if anyones going to make statements regarding who is really trying to help winmx and who is decieving users look no futher then pie as anyone with half a brain can see whats going on

Offline nylly444

• WMW Team
    • WinMX World
WARNING WINMX USERS
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2006, 09:22:37 pm »
There's quite a difference between what some of us would like to do out of frustration sometimes and what we actually do - which is true for all parts isn't it?
Sometimes one should consider what is said under what circumstances - I pointed that out in favor of the pie team when all this "deleting the dll patch and users are sheep" issues came up, and it's true for some of the things that you've been referring to as well if I got that right.

Like I said, let's stop taking it all too serious and keep a bit of a cool head about things - there's a german phrase for it that can't really be translated, but "not all that's said should be taken for it's weight in gold" or something...

Maybe it's just my "german nature" coming out here, hehe

Offline ..Ñøßߥ..

• Core
WARNING WINMX USERS
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2006, 09:24:38 pm »
So Camille, who isnt part of Pie, rigged the whole convo and you didnt state that Coal has a new poison, Km has bigger plans and you all have an anti Vladd and Pie Vendetta pact?

Camille made it all up? lol i doubt it, i think you just talk alot and in this cade you got caught out.

~*¤£ôv认Gí®|¤*~

WARNING WINMX USERS
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2006, 01:54:26 am »
Quote from: icedragon aka bughunter
.... it was only km,s cache with help from sabres that stood up to the attack, every winmx user regardless of patch should be thanking km ,,,,

seems to me you said "with help from sabres that stood up to the attack"  which implies we owe sabre, not KM...

...and as for quicks hes busy trying to sort a system out so users who object to using pg2 will have another option

and making another form of:

BugHunter says:
quicks has already alyered nushi poison to work on ouka rooms

...ffs we post on this site trying to get pie to help us keep riaa off the network ,and its pies constant refusal to do anything in this regard that should be suspicious...

funny..i just looked at mxpie.com and imagine my surprise when i see not only peerguardian link on there..but also sherwood...but pie refuses to do anything??

"so if anyones going to make statements regarding who is really trying to help winmx and who is decieving users look no futher than" ....................."as anyone with half a brain can see whats going on"

fill in the blank = KM's team

c'mon ICE.....you admitted to it...the least you can do now is own up to it

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
WARNING WINMX USERS
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2006, 02:27:14 am »
Nobby (Pie team PR ):

The allegations you are making are false and this is without a doubt just malicious spreading of a conversation no one here took part in.

I have read the thread on Vladds and replied to it.

Making personal attacks based on a private conversation that has nothing what so ever to do with ourselves is morally wrong, its like saying "a friends wifes friend told me this so its a fact.."

Doesnt sound clever does it .

Try gathering some facts next time, childish gossip should not dictate the direction of winmx issues.

KM

WARNING WINMX USERS
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2006, 02:39:49 am »
you are taking the word of someone who has only ever spoken to me once or twice saying something that was obviously designed to wind you up as proof of what exactly?

if you can't see how ridiculous that whole post is then think whatever you want...

thread locked, keep the childish unfounded allegations on vladds forum where they belong, if anyone wants to make any legitimate allegations then feel free to open another thread...

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World  |  Site Feedback  |  WARNING WINMX USERS

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.009 seconds with 24 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx