gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76793 Posts in 13502 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 October 06, 2024, 10:21:37 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  Upload/Download Issues  |  More than one request on Search?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: More than one request on Search?  (Read 1135 times)

LadyLonnie

More than one request on Search?
« on: February 08, 2006, 09:45:25 pm »
Please move to correct Forum. Thanks.

I was wondering if I can add more than one search item on the line?
Example: New WCBS Top 500 Oldies 001, 002, 003 instead of just New WCBS Top 500 Oldies 001?

I've searched for this and couldn't find anything. It's very tiring typing into multiple new boxes for a sequential find.  :lol:

Thanks.  :)

Offline Me Here

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2006, 10:40:38 pm »
The best way to expand a search in the example you show above is to not set the 001 at all.. and to conduct your search with just the key words..

For example if I wanted say, the Album in seperate tracks of the www.pyromusic.net and the free Aussie Metal Compilation I wouldnt add the track numbers to my search.

Aussie Metal Compilation

Another way I could add certain tracks to this search would be by adding this symbol infront of words or numbers I want included in my search.  ~
This should be used under the name/title, in the second bar

Aussie Metal Compilation
~01 ~05

No commas, just a space with the symbol directly infront of the word or numbers I wanted Included.

Hope this helps ya a bit to refine your searches..

LadyLonnie

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2006, 11:30:06 pm »
Interesting.  :D
Thanks.
It wouldn't be so bad if I had the printout of this Oldies list, but there ain't no such animal as they used to say. I've had to do the random search on WinMX, getting various #s, etc. That's how I completed the 'original' Top 500 - all within 2 weeks time.  :lol:
If I had the printout, I could search for individual titles.

Well, back to the saltmines...err, WinMX  :wink:  :wink:

Offline p2p rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2006, 04:23:40 am »
Thanks for the link to  www.pyromusic.net Me Here! :wink:
Is there really a free Aussie Metal Compilation on that site?

Offline Me Here

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2006, 11:38:43 am »
Well P2P there was prior to making that  post, I like to encourage the promotion of the vast free music, movies and apps available out there.  At the time of posting I did see that site is no longer up and running but I happen to be sharing the Free Compilation..

Interestingly enough I thought of you when posting.. come visit my que and I will get you fixed up.. :wink:

Offline p2p rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2006, 03:35:37 pm »
Quote from: Me Here
Well P2P there was prior to making that  post, I like to encourage the promotion of the vast free music, movies and apps available out there.  At the time of posting I did see that site is no longer up and running but I happen to be sharing the Free Compilation..

Interestingly enough I thought of you when posting.. come visit my que and I will get you fixed up.. :wink:

Me I found the link on the site to download the free Aussie Metal Compilation & downloaded it. Click here pyromusic.net for more info or to directly  download it click here
Aussie_Metal_Compilation_Volume_1_(2005).zip.

Thanks of thinking of me when you posted. :wink:

I found this link earlier this week http://www.checktheevidence.com/audio/index.php .
The link is for  free audio files , they're conspiracy, ufology & paranormal  related files from the Coast To Coast AM talk radio show or similar talk shows.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  Upload/Download Issues  |  More than one request on Search?

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.009 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx