gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76785 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 September 21, 2024, 08:20:42 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMX Lyte  |  Pie Teams supports paying for winmx?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Pie Teams supports paying for winmx?  (Read 1289 times)

Offline Josh

• Forum Member
  • Thinking about tomorrow...
    • http://www.winmxunlimited.net
- Josh

WOMBAT

Re: Pie Teams supports paying for winmx?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2006, 03:52:16 am »
If Thats All They Gotta Talk About Its Very Sad & Sick !!!!!!

I'd Rather Look At your Flaming Red Win MX Avatar All Day

Offline ..Ñøßߥ..

• Core
  • We all wear masks... metaphorically speaking...
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2006, 09:20:07 am »
This is a very sad room.

Sad room? or sad people sitting in their taking screen shots? Vladd44 main channel is  NOT a help channel its a rule free zone where people get to say what they want to who they want when they want, its never been anything else but (except for a few days after shit down), if you have an issue with something said in that room, i suggest you crawl out from the shadows and challange that person like a man,  rather than trying to play some sort of dumb spy. In the nicest possible way ofc.

As for sexual comments of any nature coming from Hitcher, that about as reliable as me talking about programming, although im not surprised Hitch and KM got together, having both been used and thrown away by vladd perhaps they are sexual soul mates?  :wink:

PS. not sure what any of those screen shots have to do with Pie supporting paying for Winmx?  Kayleigh recommended the user visit the Help channel for some help, the only comment about paying came from "Blind Driver" and i have no clue who that is, but they sure dont represent Pie.

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2006, 02:39:05 pm »
Nobby while I agree this is about as exciting as a peice of wet cardboard drying I wish to make clear to other winmx users that the room in question is not a free speech area as I myself have been ejected from it for speaking up along with others who do not toe the room line there.

I think the simplest thing is not to visit a room you dont feel comortable with or welcome in Josh.

Offline ..Ñøßߥ..

• Core
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2006, 03:02:46 pm »
Nobby while I agree this is about as exciting as a peice of wet cardboard drying I wish to make clear to other winmx users that the room in question is not a free speech area as I myself have been ejected from it for speaking up along with others who do not toe the room line there.

I think the simplest thing is not to visit a room you dont feel comortable with or welcome in Josh.

Thats the thing with no rules Ghost, you only need tick 1 person off to be ejected its as free speech as the world gets, your free to speak and act, as are others, it can be a bit harsh at times, but in general it works fairly well, several of the Winmxworld crew are usually in the user list and are not booted or bothered. Granted its an unusual method of running a room, but personally i think its better than some rooms that are run by often power crazed admins that boot you if you dont read the room rules and give your asl whilst standing on your head inside 20 seconds, and lets be honest there are a few of those around, but i do have to agree with Ghost, if your not comfortable in a room dont go there.   

WOMBAT

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2006, 06:31:03 pm »
This Is What I Like To see

The New And Improved Diplomatic Nobby

( Resistance Is Futile )

Now I'd better Go Now I've Stirred up The Hornets Nest

And Get To Work On My Next Masterpiece For When

Me Here Gets Back

Offline ..Ñøßߥ..

• Core
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2006, 06:36:35 pm »
lol

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMX Lyte  |  Pie Teams supports paying for winmx?

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.008 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx