gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76784 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 September 19, 2024, 08:23:57 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  Offiice 2007 Cracked
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Offiice 2007 Cracked  (Read 1671 times)

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Offiice 2007 Cracked
« on: November 14, 2006, 03:26:39 am »
The pirates are at it again folks, it looks like billys gold has been plundered, as usual

http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20061112-8204.html

Microsoft finds itself in its latest piratical engagement, with the recent cracks of Windows Vista and Office 2007, both of which just hit gold release status. Torrents of the cracks are already finding their way around pirate sites.

The crack for Windows Vista (which is called "Vista BillGates") is not a true crack, as it replaces components from the final version of the operating system with those from earlier betas. This allows the would-be pirate to use a product key that worked with Beta 1, Beta 2, RC1, or RC2, with the Gold release of the operating system. This allows the OS to be activated normally over the Internet, but does not bypass the activation system itself. Microsoft had made these earlier betas available to the public on a limited basis.

The other piratical news today is that a copy of the Enterprise edition of Office 2007 was also made available on the 'Net. This version, like other "Corporate" editions of Microsoft products, uses a volume license key (in this case, Volume Activation 1.0) and does not require activation over the Internet.

It seems there is lots of talk of obtaining and cracking this software but no real reason besides the challenge to bother updating any installed applications.
My office 2k has been running well for years now, I type, it makes letters, what more do I need ?

Offline SamSeeSam

• Forum Member
  • The Sky will never Fall on our heads
Re: Offiice 2007 Cracked
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2006, 04:29:13 am »
:lol:
He likes to challenge and the pirates are willing to take it on and win as usual rofl

Cheers :P
Reconnect to winmx with the blocking patch :)
Patch link :
 https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Spread the word now :)

Offline Bearded Blunder

• Forum Member
    • Taboo Community Website
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2006, 01:39:11 pm »
* Bearded Blunder still can't see any reason to upgrade from office 97
I have newer versions here, but 97 does everything I need....
Why waste space on bigger programs to do the same jobs?
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for he shall not be disappointed.

KM

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2006, 01:44:42 pm »
because M$ needs you to keep buying things over and over, if you only bought things once then M$ would be bankrupt and we all know what the world would be like with no M$... yes, barely breathable air, constant night time, water levels so high only 1% of the planet is land, etc etc

Offline Scyre

• Forum Member
  • <Insert nothing here.>
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2006, 04:56:24 pm »
I still use office 2k too, as well as win2k pro, and server. They have all the functionality I need for now, and although I have xp, and 2003server, after using them for a little while, I saw no use in them. I suspect the same will be true with vista and ofc2k7 also.

Unless there is a new feature that really makes a big difference for the better, I will not ever use them. Hell, I still have a few PCs on the network that run 98SE, and although security has come a long way, they are still very useful machines, and get plenty of use here :)

Best Regards, and Be Good!
Scyre
A cat will almost always blink when hit with a hammer.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  Offiice 2007 Cracked

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.008 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx