gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76784 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 September 19, 2024, 12:33:23 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  Think Tank  |  A MX users thoughts.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: A MX users thoughts.  (Read 4852 times)

KM

Re: A MX users thoughts.
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2006, 04:12:07 pm »
i hope not, of course i wouldn't complain to making enough money to live off of it somehow - i love being lazy and if i can avoid getting a job, great! but i am not planning on making money from winmx (at least not directly, have a few plans going) and of course any money i do make either from winmx related stuff or from when i finally go out and get a job, winmx is about all i have to spend it on anyway... lol

my only 3 only major expenses are rent, winmx, and food - hence being able to spend so much on winmx (although the money does have a maximum lifespan if i continue to spend without getting some form of income...)

Offline ..Ñøßߥ..

• Core
  • We all wear masks... metaphorically speaking...
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2006, 05:19:27 pm »
there is no patch being devolped and there are no programmers its just a scam................

Yet again Bug more lies spewing from your mouth, if you want to make claims at least make them accurate, quit spouting about what you know nothing about, or at least check with QS who is aware of the situation before you shoot your mouth off, making yourself look even dumber than people already thought (is that possible?) Just because yuou have not SEEN a patch or a programmer working on it, does not mean its not there.

your correct nobby

Agreed.

KM - i hear McDonalds are recruiting local to you, send me your cv, i will be happy to forward it on, you prefer the kitchen, the drive through, or front counter?  perhaps Bug can have a word there on your behalf, hes been doing an excellent job keeping the floor clean......

Offline 7

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2006, 05:41:28 pm »
Quote from: (¯`·.Unique.·´¯)
I don’t trust PIE patch for the fact it doesn’t work. Simple enough. I would like to use the .dll but I am having a hard time trusting that source as well.

You could use neither patch if you really don't want to.  You could use the open-source application 'MXCSF' (WinMX Cache Server Fix) and connect to the network manually.  You just require an IP of a currently running WinMX primary node which isn't too difficult to locate if you look over a chat room list.  It's a bit long-winded but in this scenario at least you do not have to rely on 'untrusted' cache servers/patches in order to connect to the network.  Everything client-wise will operate as normal once connected in this way.

Just a suggestion. ;)

Offline SamSeeSam

• Forum Member
  • The Sky will never Fall on our heads
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2006, 06:07:56 pm »
Also you just might want to try KM's patch out. You can always hit the uninstall button if you think anything's wrong or you can delete the dll anytime you want. I guess no now will have any problems with that. You can see it for yourself. if you find anyhing troublesome with it hit the delete button.. simple :)
Just a suggestion. Although I do know you are not likely to use it anytime soon, you can always give a go. It does not in anyway whatsoever alter anything except put a dll file in the winmx folder.

Cheers :P
Reconnect to winmx with the blocking patch :)
Patch link :
 https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Spread the word now :)

bughunter

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2006, 06:15:39 pm »
yes but this connection doesnt block..............so is useless..................and please dont say pg2 or any other third party software like pg2 because they DONT work.................as a primary you get a slight bonus from pg2 as it will block riaa as long as u have winmxworlds block list , pg2 nor blocktards lists are worth even loading as there so inaccurate its a joke pg2 default lists actually block more legitasmate users then they do riaa and as for blocktard geese wat a piece of shit........we have checked there list and it blocks sweet fook all to do with winmx...............
this whole argument besides one of trust is about BLOCKING   pie do not block nor even recommend it ..........think im j/k go to a so called pie help room only thing they willl tell you is to install pie and never even mention blocking so right off the bat pie are clearly un trust worthy.............let us not forget riaa only connect to winmx thru pie users ..................
untill someone comes up with a patch that at least does what the dll does there is only one real connection method and thats the dll..........
this story about trust as far as km is concerned is a smoke screen ...........tens of thousands of winmx users use the dll daily and no one has ever posted anything bout the dll doing something un desirable..........
winmx users have clearly choosen there method of connecting and that is the dll pie is finished only a handfull remain that still use it.............
proof of that was when sabre went down yet again it effected only the maggot rooms and there fore a handfull of users those that were effected got the dll.............and according to logs the up take of the dll was huge...............

KM

« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2006, 07:32:19 pm »
thread locked - i'm sure you can see why, the original poster has concluded the thread, no need to continue...

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  Think Tank  |  A MX users thoughts.

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.008 seconds with 25 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx