gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76793 Posts in 13502 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 October 10, 2024, 09:25:36 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  WinMX Connection Issues  |  fxs servers
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: fxs servers  (Read 1660 times)

Offline vince

• Forum Member
fxs servers
« on: November 09, 2006, 06:04:40 am »
ok well i dont know where to begin  but  everything was finew untill i added vladds p2plite and updater on my comp  i rebooted and fx server doesnt work right room goes online fine  but when any one and i mean any one tryes to get into room it say to them and in the server too many connections what the hell is that????????????  can any one help me please

bughunter

Re: fxs servers
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2006, 06:18:13 am »
delete anything to do with pie and vladd, as you have found out its a piece of shit..................
instead download and run the dll patch for third party software. note the dll will have to go into your fx folder
https://www.winmxgroup.com/downloads.html         the bottom download...................
as you have found out the latest patch from vladd and co is totally useless, not only does it not protect you from riaa, it also blocks legitamate programmes from running....................bet pie didnt tell you any of that before you were conned into downloading and running there farce of a patch, and as for blocking of riaa ROFL, pie wouldnt have the fainstest idea about blocking.................
post back let us know how you get on............................

Offline Max™

• MX Hosts
  • If Im Not Back later... Wait Longer
    • Maxtech
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2006, 09:17:38 am »
Hi Vince,
ok the best way round this is to as Bughunter said was delete totally anything thats pie, pie will also modify your hosts file, so lets sort this out as FXS relies on a hosts file,
go to ur "etc" folder (if C: is ur hard drive) goto C: >> Windows >> System32 >> Drivers >> Etc,
when ur in ur Etc folder look for ur hosts file, right click & open with notepad, u should see a row of IP's with winmx.com next to them, at the top u shuld see an IP 127.0.0.1 localhost, leave that there DoNot remove that one, all the other IP's under with winmx.com or anything related to it like winmxerrr u can delete, then save it,
now make sure the 3rd party patch ws2_32.dll is in that folder (copy it to there) and make sure the ws2_32.dll is also in ur FXS folder,
uninstall the WinMX with the pie and install fresh WinMX (2 links on my signature) then ur WinMX & FXS should run withont errores and should connect ok.
the ws2_32.dll will connect you, the hosts file will stop FXS givin u the  "hosts file not found" error.

Try Connecting, the attacks may let you  https://patch.winmxconex.com/

bughunter

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2006, 11:27:26 am »
indeed ty maxx for adding that very important part to fixing fx server............... :D

Offline Me Here

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2006, 11:46:18 am »
**Repeat A Previous Post**

Actually, having the Third Party Patch (ws2_32.dll) downloaded and loaded into your FX folder or any bots, and other third party things that require a connection is all that is needed, along then with the hosts file in the 'Etc' folder containing your loopback 127.0.0.1  LocalHost.

In other words copying the ws2_32.dll into the Etc folder will serve no purpose.

I do so wish Fede would fix his Chat Server to not rely on any connection patch to connet, this would take care of many problems users have with it and allow them the freedom to use the blocking patch for MX without having to do all this..  Confused

Offline vince

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2006, 12:05:07 am »
ok im am will to try anaything. this is what has happened so far i also host another room cave and well the is also fxs server and well it works fine  but when i start it up wiht config file from dark in it i get same message too many connections  but if i start it with cave config in it its works fine so i take out the config and put in darks and reload and it works fine  strange behaivor to say the leat and i have checked noth configs and the are similar with max connections and upn connections  so im like what the heck !!!!!lol

Offline Max™

• MX Hosts
  • If Im Not Back later... Wait Longer
    • Maxtech
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2006, 08:17:03 am »
ok, the too many connections is to do with how name names u allow in room off 1 IP like your and and a bot,

/MaxConnections 3 <--that shows it allows 3 name with the same ip in room at same time

/WpnConnections 3 <--that shows how many Wpn connections for room to be visible on network (3 is all u need)

hope this helps, any problems, pop i my room n see me

Try Connecting, the attacks may let you  https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Offline vince

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2006, 03:56:18 pm »
ok i havee remove all vladds software and also check  ect folder hosts file and cleaned it out put in dll and also reinstalled fresh winmx and everything in now workin fine  THNK YOU FOR YOUR HELP GUYS

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  WinMX Connection Issues  |  fxs servers

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.009 seconds with 24 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx