gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76784 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 September 19, 2024, 01:49:58 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World  |  Archive  |  Situation Update 11 - 06
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Situation Update 11 - 06  (Read 3708 times)

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Situation Update 11 - 06
« on: November 07, 2006, 04:24:25 am »
Hi folks just to keep those who watch such matters infomed I have been shifting and cleaning up some more areas of the archive and adding some new folders to recognise the fact that some new programs have come to light or more versions of older ones have been located, I hope this does not affect anyones linking but in any case its something I have to do so please point to the root folder where possible, I,ll be adding more updates tomorrow, fell free to remind me of stuff you feel may have been overlooked or worse has been overlooked..lol  

Take care all  :D  

Offline Lagerlout666

• Forum Member
Re: Situation Update 11 - 06
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2006, 08:24:11 pm »
Well i dont know if you r interested and since ive been teaching myself html etc, i sorta borrowed httpss://archive.winmxworld.com/Ze%20Assortment/ and have been downloading all the files and trying them out and adding what they do if it aint japanesse etc, Ill pass you it when i finish playing if you wish, And dont ask why i started it i duno, i just had insomnia and someone asked me once what each thing was, I have these strange nights trust me lol
The Solution to 99% of winmx problems

nap.winmxgroup.net        -ONLINE again YAY!!!!!! :D

Praise's daily at the church of "Kopimi"

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World  |  Archive  |  Situation Update 11 - 06

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.008 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx