gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76785 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 September 25, 2024, 09:21:51 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMX Lyte  |  Tiny is offline for a few weeks
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Tiny is offline for a few weeks  (Read 1030 times)

Offline Lagerlout666

• Forum Member
Tiny is offline for a few weeks
« on: November 15, 2006, 03:38:51 pm »
Well just wanted to keep them who know im not going to be online for maybe a further 2 weeks, The new address i have moved into i am having problems getting a telephone line connected. My new house is actually a old mining house in my town and it hasnt had a phone line in for over 2 years acording to bt, I had engineers out all day sat 3 to be exact and not one of them can find what is wrong with the line and one of them hinted at pulling my old line up and replacing from the junction box, Cant see that happening but that still leaves me in the stew. Now as for the cache it is going to stay online on my spare comp at my mums which is where i was living before for them who did not know, An i will be leaving it on here till i can get my phone line on, So i know i will be sorely missed (yes right) but i will be bk soon, and when i get chance ill be popping bk to my parents to check comp etc and keep a little update going. I miss ya all and ill see ya again very soon, Take care folks
   Tiny.
The Solution to 99% of winmx problems

nap.winmxgroup.net        -ONLINE again YAY!!!!!! :D

Praise's daily at the church of "Kopimi"

Offline Josh

• Forum Member
  • Thinking about tomorrow...
    • http://www.winmxunlimited.net
Re: Tiny is offline for a few weeks
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2006, 04:54:10 pm »
Like anyone cares.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  j/k :P
- Josh

KM

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2006, 05:30:29 pm »
who are you again? ;-)

you know BT, they will put in a line, and it shouldn't take too... erm, well, they will put in a line anyway

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2006, 05:56:46 pm »
Cheers for keeping us informed Tiny  8)

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMX Lyte  |  Tiny is offline for a few weeks

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.012 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx