gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76784 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 September 20, 2024, 08:22:12 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  MXControl New Bug Tracker, wat do you think of it?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: MXControl New Bug Tracker, wat do you think of it?  (Read 1761 times)

Offline Max™

• MX Hosts
  • If Im Not Back later... Wait Longer
    • Maxtech
MXControl New Bug Tracker, wat do you think of it?
« on: January 18, 2007, 04:50:10 pm »
it seems that in MXControl they now want everyone to use a bug tracker to report bugs in the programs like metis & robo instead of making posts like we always have done before, they don't want the problems on main posts,
until two days ago it was hidden and there was a link top right of the main page leading to it,
they have added links to the sections in the main board now leading to the bug tracker, but it shows how many people have been redirected not how many posts or topics it has.
i did say, oh we hide the problems where people cant see them now not post on board where everyone sees them? then that started some response, so he added links on main board for all to see.

so have you seen the new bug tracker? what do you think? doog idea or a way to hide problems & confuse newbies?

Try Connecting, the attacks may let you  https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Re: MXControl New Bug Tracker, wat do you think of it?
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2007, 07:35:02 pm »
Hi Max . I think they answered some similar questions to yours on the mxcontrol site itself.

It seems some are not happy with the new bug tracker system and reading this I spoke to Zhen regarding the matter and how best it would be to proceed with implementing his scheme that many are finding annoying.

The simple solution to the matter was decided and mentioned by Ome Leo , if you are having trouble with the bugtracker then do please still post in the thread where it can be seen and a moderator will take care of adding it to the bug tracker, no one wants the bugs to go unresolved , this system was put in place to allow the admins time to double check its a real repeatable bug and to help the developer by giving very specific info, his time is limited and it was thought best to combine the bugs into one section for him to resolve when possible.

You can of course still post any bugs here ( in the relevant sections ) for us to mull over as we all like a good bug hunt  :)

Offline Max™

• MX Hosts
  • If Im Not Back later... Wait Longer
    • Maxtech
Re: MXControl New Bug Tracker, wat do you think of it?
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2007, 08:08:49 pm »
Thanks Ghost Ship, i did see the responses, but iwhen i see the post that looked like someone was told to use bug tracker like its a rule, thats why i started the heated topic in there to clarify if it will be implemented as a rule, but going by the response, they wont  :wink:

Try Connecting, the attacks may let you  https://patch.winmxconex.com/

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  MXControl New Bug Tracker, wat do you think of it?

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.008 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx