gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76793 Posts in 13502 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 October 13, 2024, 08:23:42 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  WinMX Connection Issues  |  unable to update
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: unable to update  (Read 2566 times)

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
    • www.DutchaGoGo.com and a few more like WinMX.ComXa.com and WinMX.ExoFire.net
unable to update
« on: January 27, 2007, 10:38:02 pm »
hi all, i wonder if you all have this or is it because i m on 3.1multiver¿

winmx says patch operational (unable to check for update)

everything alse seems to work just fine
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Edition, CPU Intel64 Family 6 Model 26 Stepping 5 Genuine Intel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz, RAM: 12GB

Offline Max™

• MX Hosts
  • If Im Not Back later... Wait Longer
    • Maxtech
Re: unable to update
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2007, 11:02:13 pm »
Hi Joshua,
the "patch operational unable to check for update" is a visual display and a direct clickable link to WinMXGroup.com and also an auto updater, this will return to normal very soon, KM is working on a new server, but the patch is still fully operational, because
1, WinMX connects as normal
2, we are still protected agaist fake flooders when searching, so the fake blocking is working
3, we have more than just one cache and they are self selecting, so you will stay connected and protected at all times

Try Connecting, the attacks may let you  https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2007, 05:16:14 pm »
thnx for confirming that mx is working (knew that allready lol)
your answer tells me 3.0 users have this issue too if i understand you correctly

there seems to be one thingy not working like it should though...the fast roomlist on sec...thats all
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Edition, CPU Intel64 Family 6 Model 26 Stepping 5 Genuine Intel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz, RAM: 12GB

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2007, 05:17:55 pm »
PS and i guess an up to date block list will be a no go too ;-)

Offline Me Here

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2007, 07:13:49 pm »
Hey Joshua,

You are correct there have been issues with the update bar for almost all 3.x users in the last few weeks.. KM is busy moving things and making changes to correct those issues but they do not effect the functioning of MX.

The fast room list was also effected and is working fine now for me on my 3.1 version.  The blocklist however has NEVER out of date.  That was a priority when getting things changed and fixed and a backup system already in place saved anyone noticing any of the new flooding.  Here is a link for more information about what happened to that server..

https://forum.winmxworld.com/index.php?topic=4104.0.html

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2007, 12:08:20 am »
hiya me_here,

thanks for your answer ..sorry i m not able to visit and read all threads for then i would not have needed your link :P

grreeetzzz

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  WinMX Connection Issues  |  unable to update

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.008 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx