gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76784 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 September 16, 2024, 07:56:21 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Nice To Meet You!  |  <3 WinMX
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: <3 WinMX  (Read 1649 times)

Offline Ondskan

• Forum Member
<3 WinMX
« on: June 25, 2007, 02:15:49 pm »
I'm so BLOODY happy WinMX is back to its old self, working as it should! I would sincerely want to thank the developers of this program and those who made it work again but since it's impossible to get a hold of them folks I just hope that they surf through here and read this.

Bless you and thank you to everyone here who are keeping the internet free.

I'm a student from Sweden, 17 Years old. Name's Boris.  :) Maybe more later eh :)

Offline SamSeeSam

• Forum Member
  • The Sky will never Fall on our heads
Re: <3 WinMX
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2007, 02:40:56 pm »
Hi Ondskan :) Welcome to the site

Cheers :P
Reconnect to winmx with the blocking patch :)
Patch link :
 https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Spread the word now :)

Offline Ondskan

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2007, 02:51:02 pm »
Pitty I have a hardware router blocking my incoming TCP connections (fucking my connection to games and other programs aswell) and at the same time so many fewer seem to be using it. Searching for a certain program I found so many fewer results than in the past.  -Sighs Deeply-

Ah well, it's up to us to remake this.

Is there anywhere I could read the history, reasons to the downfall of WinMX, what happend to the programer, the plans about moving the server to an banana republic and all that?

Also I'd like to ask if there's an offtopic section of the forum....? I'm not sure about one of the forums in the Discussion section. Lyn~something.

Thank you in advance!

Offline Bearded Blunder

• Forum Member
    • Taboo Community Website
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2007, 04:17:22 pm »
I assume you know about www.portforward.com & the comprehensive instructions they have for most common hardware routers & how to forward ports for a huge list of programs/games for each of them (including winmx)..

have a look round the forum & site, you'll find things about what happened & what happened since, it'll also give you a good handle on where the less relevant to topic stuff gets posted, think tank & lyte spring to mind..
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for he shall not be disappointed.

Offline Victim

• Forum Member
    • Winmx 4 Eva
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2007, 03:46:11 am »
Welcome to the site Ondskan

;)

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Nice To Meet You!  |  <3 WinMX

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.008 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx