gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76784 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 September 21, 2024, 08:36:03 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Metis Scripts and Help  |  Games  |  Poker v1.8
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Poker v1.8  (Read 5989 times)

Offline gypsyroadhog

• Forum Member
Re: Poker v1.8
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2007, 04:28:46 pm »
Thankyou very much for that :lol:
is that how the code finishes? <out ty
Also does the banker/JohnTheCashier work well with this, without crashing?
thankyou

Offline lovejoy291

• MX Hosts
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2007, 06:14:34 pm »
no sorry doesn't Finnish ty don't know what happend but if u would like to pop in our room  Tv and film lounge _58442E5022C3  ill rar it up along with my banker that works fine and gladly ul it to u

Offline gypsyroadhog

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2007, 07:44:00 pm »
thanks very much and i will pop to yours, thanks for the invite  :lol:

Offline reef

• WMW Volunteer
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2007, 06:36:11 am »
I've ran this version of poker along with the latest version of john the cashier in robomx 2.80 metis270 test6 for quite some time without any problems.Recently i decided to move it into the latest metis bot using robomx 2.80
and bides b1m4 and got the same runtime errors as many others have mentioned.After a bit of playin around.. without removing any of the script i changed all instances of "%USERVAR[JohnTheCashierDirectory]%accounts.txt" to the actual directory which for me looks like this.. "C:\Program Files\Metis Test\Plugins\accounts.txt"
This seems to have resolved the runtime errors and the 1 hour timer appears and money can be added to users accounts.....so for anybody havin problems with this,this may work for you as well.

Offline Røçkåfë££ë® §kåñK

• WANABE WINMX CHAT SERVER HACKER
  • Forum Member
    • The Rebelion
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2008, 06:19:25 pm »
Do people want an updated version fully working in robo 2.8 metis 2.8b1m4?  Or wld i be wasting my time?
[ìíÍIí¯Iì·´¯ìÍ]Íì•íÌí¯`·íI¯ìIÌì í]¡í¯ìIÎ Røçkåfë££ë® §kåñK ÎIí¯ì¡[ì íÍIí¯Iì·´¯ìÍì•íÌ[Ìí¯`·íI¯ìIÌìí]

Offline reef

• WMW Volunteer
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2008, 08:29:11 am »
multi-player version?  :) *hint*   I think heaps of ppl would be glad to see an updated version
regardless of the hint   lol

Offline Jennifer9434

• MX Hosts
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2008, 07:07:36 pm »
yes i would love an updated version of this game :) thanks rockerfeller

Offline Jennifer9434

• MX Hosts
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2008, 07:08:37 pm »
oops sorry rockafeller lol

• Forum Member
    • The Rebelion
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2008, 08:08:17 pm »
A multi-player version wld need a complete re-write of the entire script.  If anyone has actually bothered to look at the script it is very long (i can assure you as i wrote and tested every single line one at a time) especially the reading wins section.  Surprisingly im not going to do that, (i have done the hard work someone is welcome to create a new one with mutiplayer based on mine and im more than willing to aid) but no way am i doing it.

So just it fuly working in the new version or is there anything anyone wants to see added?

Also has anyone ever gotten the dead mans hand?  You'll know wot i mean if you have... ;-)
[ìíÍIí¯Iì·´¯ìÍ]Íì•íÌí¯`·íI¯ìIÌì í]¡í¯ìIÎ Røçkåfë££ë® §kåñK ÎIí¯ì¡[ì íÍIí¯Iì·´¯ìÍì•íÌ[Ìí¯`·íI¯ìIÌìí]

Offline reef

• WMW Volunteer
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2008, 08:25:14 pm »
I think anybody thats used it knows how long the code is lol .....multi-player was a shot in the dark
didnt think ya'd actually go for that 1  :P and nope never seen the deadmans hand yet and i got sum poker
fanatics playin quite regularly.... its a great game anyways rockafeller and looking forward to whatever updates you make for it  :D

• Forum Member
    • The Rebelion
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2008, 08:37:19 pm »
Well dead mans hand is:-
Ace - Spades
Ace - Clubs
8 - Spades
8 - Clubs
Q - Hearts

Get that and you get a special secret.
Plus y wld you want multiplayer version of poker? this is just 5 card poker so there aint anyone to play against, i did start texas hold em multiplayer...wld that be better?

Offline reef

• WMW Volunteer
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2008, 10:54:26 pm »
i think texas hold em would go over well.... people seem to like the multi-player games where they can play
against other users and maybe fire up a little competetiveness.Not that single player games are bad its just nice
to be able to play some games against your roomies rather than the bot.  :)

• Forum Member
    • The Rebelion
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2008, 01:34:10 pm »
problem is making the bot clever enuf to realise when to bet wen to raise wen to fold etc

Offline tmarr04

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2008, 09:07:07 pm »
I could definately go for an updated version that works with robo 2.8 metis 2.8b1m4 as this is what i am currently running for our room (5* Quality Movies) and was also wondering if there is a way to get around the * in our names conflicting with the script in some way. 

• Forum Member
    • The Rebelion
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2008, 09:15:42 am »
Well any new version would get around characters in names etc so stay tuned.

For any news on testing etc join http://therebelion.myfreeforum.org/ as this is where i post all my scripts

Offline gypsyroadhog

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2008, 05:10:14 pm »
Very good :D
I joined and if its ok i'll try a few your scripts  :)
cheers :lol:

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Metis Scripts and Help  |  Games  |  Poker v1.8

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.009 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx