gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76784 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 September 07, 2024, 11:53:44 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Nice To Meet You!  |  I've been offline too long!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: I've been offline too long!  (Read 2209 times)

Offline Crossfire1968

• Forum Member
I've been offline too long!
« on: March 20, 2008, 09:19:47 am »
Hi all...hoping you can help...been offline a LONG time!!  I had WinMX v 3.31 and loved it. Here it is 4 years later, I just got back online, and set up my WinMX (I had tried the newer version and didn't like it as much...don't remember why) and can't get connected.  OK, I'm really computer stupid sometimes, depending, and I can't remember how I used to have it set up. I'm XP, with Comcast cable with a router and McAfee. My bf at the time set it all up initially, and he was way more computer smart than I am. Wanted to go to the live chat to have someone walk me through it, but kinda hard to go to chat if I can't get connected. Is there a live chat online that I don't need WinMX running to get to?  Appreciate any help you can give me.

Offline ']['affy

• Forum Member
Re: I've been offline too long!
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2008, 11:19:22 am »
hello crossfore if you copy this WinMXWorld.com Help_13A3F042BABE and put it into your channel list filter and click join u should be able to get in

Updated by Stevi 05/26/2011: Updated channel hash.

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2008, 05:44:14 pm »
If your still on the 3.31 version you probably are asking yourself what the filter bar is  :?

Grab one of the different options from the site below, they will automatically install a patch in the  ProgramFiles\winmx folder and at least allow you some sort of basic operation until you can find the chat room mentioned above

https://patch.winmxconex.com

Good Luck!

Offline Crossfire1968

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2008, 06:20:16 pm »
OMG ty ty ty!!!  I am back!!!!!  Up and running, and ty so very much for the help!!

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2008, 11:41:52 pm »
Welcome back Crossfire, both myself and Taffy will be pleased you re-joined us and thanks for letting us know you made it  8)

Happy Easter btw  :P

Offline Crossfire1968

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2008, 12:03:06 am »
Wow GhostShip, long time no see!!!  Tell Taffy I said HI back. Glad to be back.  Where is everyone hangin out nowadays?  I've been meaning to stop by the new chat room, but haven't found the time. Happy Easter back atcha.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Nice To Meet You!  |  I've been offline too long!

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.008 seconds with 21 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx