gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76784 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 September 21, 2024, 05:44:55 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World  |  Site Feedback  |  Me Here Supervisor
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Me Here Supervisor  (Read 5389 times)

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Me Here Supervisor
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2005, 10:13:21 am »
I wish you had taken the same attitude before banning folks from the discussion area Nobby, how can you even attempt to justify all the bad feeling that act generated and trust lost ?

I spoke to Vladd privately before making anything public, you are aware of this and Vladd was unwilling or unable to take a stance that would be in the best interests of all users, the users where then asked to decide the issue which they did.

We are users you can at least discuss things with Nobby, not some anonymous group that could be run by Dan Glickman for all anyone knows.
A figurehead or public face would have been more productive and trustworthy.
Who can deal with shadows and folks who are a part of the team but declare different aims ?

I wish you would take the time to see our simple position on most issues , as making it a personal matter and name calling is detrimental to us all.

Any time spent discussing matters with me is not time wasted as far as many users are concerned as their concerns are a mirror of my own in many cases, you have after all taken it upon yourself to represent the pie group publicly and thats one of the tasks of the job.

If you are really genuine about a more peaceful way forward I will return to PMs Nobby and ask you to do the same , I will provide evidence to you that has shaped our policy and you can see where things have gone adrift rather than just assuming our position and motives.

Offline ..Ñøßߥ..

• Core
  • We all wear masks... metaphorically speaking...
Me Here Supervisor
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2005, 02:36:06 pm »
i would prefer to forge a more productive way forward, if only to avoid disheartening any more winmx users.

I would be glad to discuss or debate any subject you wish to, you also have my email address and yahoo messager addy, feel 100% free to use either, yahoo can be handy as it allows actual debate rather than long post back and forth over days, but its up to you. In fact my yahoo is publically available for anyone who wishes to discuss anything relevant with me.  

I hope we can put aside previous issues and revert back to the productive relationship we had in the past.

email --->   nobby__uk@hotmail.com

Yahoo ---->  nobbyuk30

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Me Here Supervisor
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2005, 08:34:41 pm »
Agreed Nobby.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World  |  Site Feedback  |  Me Here Supervisor

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.009 seconds with 25 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx