gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76784 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 September 08, 2024, 02:23:22 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  ACS:Law Boss: I Feel Defeated And Could Go Bankrupt
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ACS:Law Boss: I Feel Defeated And Could Go Bankrupt  (Read 1258 times)

Offline p2p rules

• Forum Member
ACS:Law Boss: I Feel Defeated And Could Go Bankrupt
« on: October 03, 2010, 09:19:42 pm »
After disgruntled letter recipients mailed off a barrage of complaints to the Solicitors Regulatory Authority against ACS:Law owner Andrew Crossley, he told his advisor that not only did he “feel defeated” but that in his long-term interests it might be better if he “shut up shop”. Doing so, he explained, would bankrupt him.

Some people, particularly those of a resilient nature operating in the cut and thrust of big business, have a skill for letting nothing get to them. Or at least they give that impression. Up until recently ACS:Law owner Andrew Crossley was one of those guys.

Despite mounting criticism and the immense pressure of several hundred complaints about his company’s conduct delivered to the Solicitor’s Regulatory Authority, in public Crossley has remained strong. Defending his position at every available opportunity through media interviews and self-penned pieces, one might be forgiven for thinking that nothing could shake this man from his ‘turn piracy into profit’ crusade.

But behind closed doors, things were very different.
Torrentfreak

Offline Bluey_412

• Forum Member
  • I'm Watching...
Re: ACS:Law Boss: I Feel Defeated And Could Go Bankrupt
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2010, 12:46:38 am »
ermmmm, something to do with lots of incoming data packets and a small breach of email security?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
What you think is important is rarely urgent
But what you think is Urgent is rarely important

Just remember that...

Offline DaBees-Knees

• WMW Team
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2010, 05:08:43 am »
If he does end up bankrupt I don't think many people will have a lot of sympathy for him.

Offline White Stripes

• Core
  • Je suis aimé
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2010, 07:39:49 am »
now he will know what his business dealings actually feel like to the ppl he harassed now rather than just seeing 'closed case' on paperwork... justice truly served...

...now turn for the rest of his ilk...

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  ACS:Law Boss: I Feel Defeated And Could Go Bankrupt

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.008 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx