gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76793 Posts in 13502 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 October 07, 2024, 10:31:47 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  Think Tank  |  Can someone answer this?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Can someone answer this?  (Read 14446 times)

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Can someone answer this?
« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2006, 10:58:50 am »
Yeah I think that was obvious to most users Nooky, hopefully this will remain old news and we can all move on to dealing with the problems together, in a professional manner.

Offline ..Ñøßߥ..

• Core
  • We all wear masks... metaphorically speaking...
Can someone answer this?
« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2006, 11:17:44 am »
Quote from: ñòóKýçrÕôK
and Nobby brought a cannon

lmao, if your gunna do a job do it right.............. :D

Offline chuck

• Forum Member
Can someone answer this?
« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2006, 12:13:14 pm »
ñòóKýçrÕôK welcome to the forum hope to see more of your post im sure we will . ive seen your spam on other forums.
There is no need to go on with nobby he will just keep going around and around and it serves nothing so i iggy him  if you feal like he won something then im sure you and he will get along fine.
  LMAO
Sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

Offline ..Ñøßߥ..

• Core
Can someone answer this?
« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2006, 02:44:23 pm »
*yawn*

Offline TheMacDaddy

• Forum Member
Can someone answer this?
« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2006, 05:47:05 pm »
ñòóKýçrÕôK
i will welcome you to the site
and i will also say please feel free to post on whatever you feel you can help on
also i would like to point out right here and right now
i may not agree with everything nobby has to say but i for one will not lower myself into claiming he is nothing more then here to help
i for one myself have crossed swords on vladds site at times but i do not and will not force what i feel about people onto other people.
the great thing about winmx and winmx help sites is they are accessed by lots of different people
now what a dull world we would live in if we didnt all have our own opinions????????
i support winmxworld and the .dll fix 100%  
but this does not mean that if i come across a user who has the pie fix i will tell them to remove it and get the .dll fix
i will however help to make sure that they have all the right info on how to block the riaa from hitting the winmx network.
its a shame really if as much effort was put into blocking the riaa instead of digging up old news and crap then maybe we would all have a network we could use free of concern!!!!!!!
i also dont approve of ghost being banned from vladds site....
but when ghost banned nobby from this site i said then and will say now it was ghosts option as it was vladds option and theres nothing i can do about that at all,those are issues ghost and vladd have to deal with themselves
shame really conflict of interests kept winmx in the forefront of users eyes and also in a twisted way kept users informed of all the optons out there.
but with that said i feel its time we got back to helping the winmx network live and end all this silly my worlds better then your world crap...

Offline Stevi

• #1 DJ
  • MX Hosts
  • Ooops! I blew up the commercials!
    • WinMX Radio
Can someone answer this?
« Reply #65 on: February 22, 2006, 06:20:26 pm »
Welcome to the forum ñòóKýçrÕôK...I hope to see some posts from you in the future...even if you want to just say "whats up."

For Everyone:

All this constant bickering needs to stop. It is driving me nuts. Instead of working for sides we should all be united to find a solution to permantly fix WinMx. This is killing me to see all this. We need to pull together and NOW. What vladd does on his site is up to him. I hope we will not sink as low as him and start kicking or banning ppl from the forum. Also if you feel that there is news about Vladd and his site please go tell someone else. We cant tell Vladd what to do so there is no point in complaining here. Once the users see what kind of person Vladd, his admins and friends are they will come here. Believe me....I have already talked to a bunch.

Now shake hands and make up. Forget about everything that has happened between you guys and start over.

CASE CLOSED!!!!!

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
Can someone answer this?
« Reply #66 on: February 22, 2006, 07:07:17 pm »
I,m sorry to have to make a post Mac but for the purpose of ensuring the truth I have no alternative.

Nobby had banned 6 members from his forum section permanently.
vladd  has banned 3 members permanently  

Nobby was banned for a single week for calling Me Here a liar, not any other reason.

I feel trying to equate vladds and Nobbys shabby actions with my own is wrong.
I have at no time asked folks to run without flooding protection and have even made a major effort to clean up the ensueing mess by making translations available for folks in many languages even though this has no benefit to our recommended winmxgroup patch that does not allow this.

Feel free to read plenty about the host file patch saving us all *yawn*, but you will need to search hard to find any flooding warnings in non english, Unique is usually the exception to this, he does seem to care about the network as we do here.

I once again make it clear to all, we here at winmxworld make no profit from helping folks and despise those who seek to profit from them.

There are many folks deserving of reward from the users, those who run the caches for instance, but no. not one of them has so much as asked for a cent, let us remember those selfless folks who are at least worthy of all our respect.

Offline TheMacDaddy

• Forum Member
Can someone answer this?
« Reply #67 on: February 22, 2006, 07:31:44 pm »
i also dont approve of ghost being banned from vladds site....
but when ghost banned nobby from this site i said then and will say now it was ghosts option as it was vladds option and theres nothing i can do about that at all,those are issues ghost and vladd have to deal with themselves

thats my point ghost   i in no way compared you with them and them with you

my point is that i dont approve of people being banned from sites for lets say   rocking the boat and having a opinion....

if it did seem as i was comparing you with them then i am sorry this was not my intention

i was just tring to make a point that i dont approve of you being banned from vladd but i myself can do nothing about it

so once more if i offened you i am sorry

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
Can someone answer this?
« Reply #68 on: February 22, 2006, 07:56:17 pm »
Mac I,m not actually that easily offended  :D

I just felt you had fallen for the other sides propaganda in making it a personal issue when in fact vladd knows all too well its his stupidity with the flooding of the WPN I attack him for.

My only concern with being banned was that I will be unable to correct poor and incorrect advice, no other reason, but myself aside I feel for vladd to take the opportunity to censor his critics and ban others who have never said a bad word to him only proves what was said months ago about his rabid dog vendetta being conducted against anyone who disagrees with him.

How he justifies banning Me_here from his site is for his concience alone, this forum although not claiming to be an open debate forum has never had to ban anyone for telling the truth.

Offline ..Ñøßߥ..

• Core
Can someone answer this?
« Reply #69 on: February 22, 2006, 08:48:49 pm »
just for the record, i will be the bigger person and ignore the provocation, all i did was *yawn* at chuck the trolls lame effort to kick it all off again, its a shame you all didnt spot the classic ignition tactic used by this troll.

As for blocking, my personal position was clear all along, and its mine and Jims constant nagging that got a Pie response, had some others joined me and used a diplomatic approach, way more could have been acheived from the word go.
Had it not been for 1 fateful week where my learned colleague Ghost totally lost the plot in channel and on both forums, he would now have been heading up Pie and .dll operations without a shadow of doubt, IMHO, some of you would be truely shocked to hear of some of the ppl who woulda supported Ghost to take over Pie, months ago when Vladd and Gem originally planned to step back.

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
Can someone answer this?
« Reply #70 on: February 23, 2006, 02:10:00 am »
Nobby Its not actually important anymore to me who runs the pie team I only wished is was more responsive to the users needs, it was a good idea and I wont knock it in that respect.

I am fully aware of what Chuck does in his spare time and his post has no effect on mine I felt Mac had tried to show one action against another in a balanced way and I was not greatly happy that this reflected the truth of the matter.

I,ll be the first to admit my posts today are not models of helpful dialogue but I place the truth above being polite.

I expect many folks in years to come will ask why nothing more was done to protect the network and my concience will on that score be clear, there is at the present time no more action available for this forum to take, I hope others make moves to feel the same way.

No trolls have ever got in the way of our helping or taking action when required, as we have always done whatever the banner.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  Think Tank  |  Can someone answer this?

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.009 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx