gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76784 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 September 19, 2024, 09:35:23 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMX Lyte  |  WinMx Christmas Party Room - Let's Party!!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: WinMx Christmas Party Room - Let's Party!!  (Read 2856 times)

Offline Me Here

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
WinMx Christmas Party Room - Let's Party!!
« on: December 12, 2005, 05:27:08 am »
Okay folks we have talked to a few folks about this already, and decided that with all we been through this year on WinMx we should celebrate with a All User/All Room Christmas Party Room.

We will be opening this room on December 14th and running at least thru December 16th, depending on how popular it is with everyone we may stay longer.  
We have a little Christmas tag for anyone that would like to wear it as a Christmas outfit, nothing else, all tags welcome here and so if its all right with your regular room hosts for ya to wear both, then go for it.  
   «l|*WÇP*|l»    

Sharing will be optional but we encourage ya to bring any new or special files that you think folks might like to see this time of year to share.

This room is open to everyone that would like to pop in and hang out with us, including any folks that are reading this that dont use the chat rooms.  You might be surprised at the wonderful folks from all over  the world you can meet and chat with on WinMx.
Just click on the Chat button and then you will see a warning about the chat aint regulated, dont be scared yet, click Continue and then you can find the room on the list called WinMx Christmas Party.  Once you find it just highlight it, and click the Join selected channel button.  You can also find it easier if you type the word WinMx into that black filter bar and let it search for the rooms for you.  As soon as I have the exact room name with numbers I will post it here also. So you can just copy and paste it into that filter bar and click the Join button.
WinMX Christmas Party_533EAB431A2A

Which brings me to my next point.. All kinds of thanks go out to folks and for hosting this room for us on his server we have to thank Rock001, hes always chippin in helping WinMX folks out, cheers Rock!!

Omega has been slavin away getting ASCII Art set up on his bot for us, and also worked  the room configs out so everyone can have a festive text format.  Great work Omega!

Cord is a newer member of our site but been around WinMx for ever and has donated several art works for the room, and will be running a bot full of jokes for us as well.  Thanks Cord for all your support.

TheMacDaddy, Dabs,  and the Movie Critics will be again runnin the radio full of gigs and gigs of all our favorite Christmas music for everyone to enjoy on WinMX Radio, hosted by KM so a round of applause goes to those folks!!

All you folks out there that have stuck with WinMx through thick and recently thin times deserve a drink on the house for everything you have done to support WinMx and this site.. this partys for you!!

Hope yall will come by, have some fun, meet some new folks and run into some old friends and more then anything have a fun, safe, and happy holiday season.

Best Wishes for A Safe and Happy Holiday Season from the WinMx World Family to Yours

Offline Josh

• Forum Member
  • Thinking about tomorrow...
    • http://www.winmxunlimited.net
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2005, 04:55:35 am »
i will try to have the wish list working by friday. Im just lazy :)
- Josh

Offline Me Here

• WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2005, 05:12:59 am »
:D

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2005, 08:16:06 am »
I will be hoping to speak to some of our posters here for feedback and fun so count me in  :lol:  

Psst wheres my fancy lights ??  :wink:

Offline Josh

• Forum Member
  • Thinking about tomorrow...
    • http://www.winmxunlimited.net
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2005, 01:06:41 am »
- Josh

Offline TheMacDaddy

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2005, 12:38:33 pm »
:(

i want fancy lights to  
but i dont know how???

Camille

i love the lights
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2005, 01:07:43 pm »
wow i am jealous, i love the lights, and ty all sooooooooo very much for the room and all the work you have put into it...............

your all stars

hugzzzzzzzz  merry christmas to one and all

techno cowboy

very cool
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2005, 03:46:07 am »
excellent idea to bring us all together, our first christmas since they tried to stop us

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2005, 01:57:31 pm »
Me Here

Sorleg001

WinMx and X-Mas Party
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2005, 04:15:58 pm »
Many thanks to those who brought the WinMx back to us again. Keep up with the good work. I hope that the WinMx community stays always intact.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2005, 11:30:17 pm »
HI Sorleg, thank you for passing by here and Merry Xmas  to you also  :D

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMX Lyte  |  WinMx Christmas Party Room - Let's Party!!

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.008 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx