gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76793 Posts in 13502 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 October 03, 2024, 01:28:24 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  Upload/Download Issues  |  Upload Problems Help Please Help me !
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Upload Problems Help Please Help me !  (Read 1255 times)

pleaseshare

Upload Problems Help Please Help me !
« on: December 28, 2005, 08:35:26 pm »
Hi I have a problem with WinMX to Upload I hat this before and don't know wey.
I have a P4 3.2GH HT on WinXp Service Pack 2 and have a Cable Connection Windows Firewall is Off I'm running Zonealarm NO Router installed + Antivir Antivirus Software and IE 6.0.
The Point is that I start my Computer start WinMX 3.54 Beta4 with 1.9 Patch and the downloading is fine But After only 5 Minutes or so my Upload speed go's down and will not go up. IS around 1 to 2Kbps should be around 35Kbps.
I'm running a Primary connection and all the settings look ok to me.
I'm allso useing WinMX Monitor.
I did hat the problem bevore winMX whent down,but it is realy bad right now.
Funny thing is with eMule or eDonkey I have no problem at all to share.
It looks to me that somehow WinMX thas screw my Computer up and hath done so bevore,then right now when I'm useing IE to brouse the internet it is slow.
And I'm very shure I don't have a Virus or other.
I tryed so far everything I know But nothing helps.
Like I can shut winMX off and Start e-mule without restarting my computer and there I can set the upload speed to 20kbps and that is what it will upload with.
I like so much to give something back but winMX always runs like a V8 on 5 Cylinder.
I do Appreciate the WinMX Community and My Thanks go out to the People who work hard to keep WinMX alive.

Anonymous

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2006, 08:23:29 am »
Is there a chance that you live in Canada & either use the services of shaw or rogers cable? If you answer yes to this question, your service provider is probably limiting your upload/ download bandwith through ports etc... (I am not an expert, I am just trying to give you this answer through things that I have read). If anything, I don't know if this will help you, but when I switched to a DSL provider, the difference was unreal!! By using the word "unreal", yes it was only on winmx, other things worked just fine with the cable provider while on other sites for example: Kazza. bearshare etc...., but those darn cable providers seemed like they had something againest Winmx. I was extremley content when I switched to my DSL Provider, mainly because winmx is my favorite P2P site. Perhaps switching to DSL might solve some of your problems?

WinMX user

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2006, 04:57:17 am »
I am using Shaw, Alberta. Today, I am having problem uploading, uploading speed never goes beyond 2 kb/s or just drops rapidly, even without throttling. I am using WinMx 3.53 and 3.31, none of them works. Is Shaw doing any throttling? Can anyone in Alberta or western Canada confirm this.

Frustrated!

Offline Me Here

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2006, 05:08:48 am »

~*¤£ôv认Gí®|¤*~

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2006, 06:00:16 pm »
i don't know about Canada, but in USA, users with cable connection have a better 'experience' with their speeds while not operating during peak hours..

just a thought

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  Upload/Download Issues  |  Upload Problems Help Please Help me !

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.008 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx