gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76793 Posts in 13502 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 October 03, 2024, 09:30:33 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  Upload/Download Issues  |  room problems
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: room problems  (Read 1106 times)

Offline doj

• Forum Member
room problems
« on: January 12, 2006, 11:11:00 pm »
hi,, any idea's ,,,please,,anyone, im using version ,,,,,,,,,,,    WinMX Beta working with 2.9 Pie Patch and 0 ul and bend,,,,, (v3.54 beta 4),,,,with xp pro,,,, i think its somthing to do with router but cant be sure, ive configured ports but i fall out off winmx rooms, some faster than others,,,, i can upload and download quit well ,,,,,,,, i do get timed out, it seems there a temp lose off internet connection to winmx, i think, but dont know, since ive had this router my msn signes me out too and it never used to,,, havent  configured router to msn, but i want to sort winmx out, ,,,,router spec  dynamode R-ADSL-C4    and i use adsl 512 internet speed,,,,
   doj,,,,, thanks for any help

Offline Bearded Blunder

• Forum Member
    • Taboo Community Website
room problems
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2006, 01:33:34 pm »
I'm not sure if this is related, but BendMX does have some issues when used with WinMX 3.54beta  you may find these problems go away if you downgrade back to version 3.53 or remove bendmx.
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for he shall not be disappointed.

~*¤£ôv认Gí®|¤*~

room problems
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2006, 05:49:18 pm »
WinMX shouldn't have a thing to do with your msn or any other messengers...

run a virus scan..just to be safe...

i had something on my pc that would log me off msn and yahoo both all the time...winmx seemed to be fine at the time tho...

just a thought....

Offline doj

• Forum Member
room problems
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2006, 12:42:12 am »
hi again just fill in a bit more,,to help,,, i hope im now using version v3.54 beta 4 without bendmx.I used Kaspersky online scan last night just to make sure,,, all fine I use sygate fire wall,,, AntiVir XP virus program and   Ad-Aware SE Personal,,,, TuneUp Utilities 2006,,, Registry Mechanic 5 and  Spyware Doctor,,,, xp pro adsl 512 going up to 1 meg in a few days,, I got amd athlon tm 64,,, 2800+. I sat here for 2 hours just watching the screen with msn winmx yahoo and shype,,,,, msn signed out and in few times and my skype did to,,,,,,winmx on 2nd con , lost connection and reconnected evry 5 to 10 min,,,,I  don’t lose connection on  a primary connection but I don’t get any searches and can get any room searches…at the top of  winmx page with prim con,,, online p = 6  s = 13  spm = 6626,,,,,,, ive made a static internet connection,,, done my ports to defalt,,,to winmx and I use a dynamode   r- adsl-c4 set the ports there to,,,, i know u said    v3.53,,, any idias,,,,, thanks for looking......

Offline Bearded Blunder

• Forum Member
    • Taboo Community Website
room problems
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2006, 01:17:44 am »
It could just be your internet connection in general too, they aren't as stable always as one would like, particularly if your ISP is undertaking network upgrades or doing mainenance, also with dsl strange things can happen if you reside a long distance from the telephone exchange.

Most ISP's have a service status check you can use, usually in the help section of their website, this could be worth a visit.
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for he shall not be disappointed.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  Upload/Download Issues  |  room problems

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.008 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx