gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76793 Posts in 13502 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 October 06, 2024, 10:46:20 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  Upload/Download Issues  |  Let the japs have it
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Let the japs have it  (Read 1067 times)

dave wilson

Let the japs have it
« on: March 21, 2006, 03:13:22 am »
Winmx really IS gone. Japstackers get into your system to peruse everything you have then rip you. Its a useless effort to d/l files. They've taken it over..move on

Quejikos

Re: Let the japs have it
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2006, 03:18:58 am »
Rip you? What do you mean? You're sharing, but they're not - that what you're saying?

Quejikos

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2006, 03:20:33 am »
If it is, I completely agree. I've never seen so many people so stingy.

Quejikos

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2006, 03:22:55 am »
It would almost be understandable if Japan had really slow Internet connections, but I've read they have MUCH faster connections than any other country (South Korea may have similar, not sure) and they even pay less than we do for our much slower connections.

Offline Me Here

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2006, 03:56:06 am »
First of all let me say this
WinMx is far from gone, obviously by even just looking around this forum and the amount of traffic that we alone get.
Second of all Japanese users make up the majority of the primary configuration for the WPN, its not overboard to say that we might as well be gone without them, so I am not keen on bitching about them over something that is based on a few users having problems or one user claiming to have been hacked by a japanese hacker.

Its hersay and I dont see any need for any further discussions about these comments except to add this to any of our Japanese reader who have stumbled on this:

I appologize for the original posters accusations and comments, they are not the views of most WinMx users and most of us are gracious enough to realize that this program is a world wide program, not belonging to the english speaking world only. 

For anyone else that believes there is some reason that only english speaking users should be here, maybe Kazza has room for you.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  Upload/Download Issues  |  Let the japs have it

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.009 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx