gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76784 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 September 21, 2024, 08:41:21 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMX Lyte  |  Winmx is it worth saving!!!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Winmx is it worth saving!!!  (Read 1029 times)

Zepposircarressith

Winmx is it worth saving!!!
« on: April 04, 2006, 11:25:14 am »
Okay the reason for this forum is to tell the truth about what u think about winmx is it worth saving if so them explain if not well explain that too... is winmx world better then vladd is vladd better then winmx world they both help you connect...I'm bored and this topic most likely has no meaning lmao but i want to know from the users yourself... cause no new patches came out and not much for winmx these days just the same Ole same Ole so please respond!!! :shock:

Offline Stevi

• #1 DJ
  • MX Hosts
  • Ooops! I blew up the commercials!
    • WinMX Radio
Re: Winmx is it worth saving!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2006, 04:52:25 pm »
Well hun, It depends who you are.

Those who do not help to block the network are most likely the ones who dont care. However, If they dont know about blocking then they most likely go to Vladd's help room. Our room has, in the MOTD and the Welcome Message that the bot displays, a reminder for people to block. I know that Vladd's room has a STEP8 that suggest blocking, but i dont know how often that is used. I have to say thank you to < E > from the Vladd Help Room for suggesting to this one user not to stop blocking. Our mission is to stop all the flooding and fakes on WinMx. Once that is done then the users would come back.

I have nothing further to say other then if WinMx keeps going like it is then it will fall.

I have spoken my opinion about this and I am sorry if I have offended anyone. You will not hear me voicing my opinions about this topic again.

Zepposircarressith

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2006, 04:54:34 pm »
thanks omega this topic was ment for expressing what u feel about the network and everything so noone should be afended :shock: :shock:

Offline Neutron

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2006, 06:06:31 pm »
Our intention is to help people get connected to WinMX again, and provide WinMX help. We are also trying to stop the fake file flooding on the network, because the flooding makes it harder to find what you're looking for, and because it damages the network. Personally I don't think the pie team has put enough effort into getting their patch users to block fakes. There is only a small notice on their download page mentioning blocking, unlike the winmxgroup patch which has a built in flood blocker. Not many users would bother with PG as long as they get WinMX working anyway.. :\ The current flooding is caused by pie patch users on primary without PG blocking fakes. We're trying to make them put a filter of some kind in their patch. Nobby mentioned something about a filter being added in the future, so we'll wait and see. We aren't trying to eliminate or destroy the pie team in any way, nothing is better than 2 groups of people providing different patches. We just want the network clean from fake files, and hope that the pie team will come up with a solution to the flooding problem in the near future.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMX Lyte  |  Winmx is it worth saving!!!

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.008 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx