gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76793 Posts in 13502 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 September 30, 2024, 10:15:59 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Upload/Download managers  |  Disconnecting Problem in MX Moni
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Disconnecting Problem in MX Moni  (Read 5083 times)

Offline Blå_Mocka

• Forum Member
Disconnecting Problem in MX Moni
« on: July 17, 2006, 11:12:18 am »
I have a disconnecting problem with my MX Monitor when i trading with other users
i have set it to Auto-UL while DL & RQ (and unlimited UL one by on)
its allways the same scenario fo me. i see a user in my queve i queve up myself and both off use are starting as normal
but about 1 minutes later he is often disconnected by my moni. and im looking like a lecher all of a sudden :(
the thing is i have not any settings that shall disconnect users at all..exept this

"Auto disc UL when DL is disc in trading"

but that is not related in this case! cause its not the other users that is disconnecting his own dl casue there is no "disconnecting by pers"message.
its my monitor who is doing it. (there where some moore info in the logg to about the disc. but my idiot lost it. and i have not afford to disc anymoore users just to get the that little missed info)
hm..thoose perhaps ghost settings can possbile only be from Auto-UL window then right?. and still nothing is checked exept the one i mentioned above 
and the famous

"cancel if the download is not started in _ sec"  :shock:
is not enabled either
so does anyone have any idea whath other setting might causing this disconnections? i would appreitated it
Im using latest Winmx and MX Moni 1.28Eb

Offline Me Here

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
Re: Disconnecting Problem in MX Moni
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2006, 07:35:20 am »
Hi Blå_Mocka,

I am not sure what could be causing this problem with your MX Monitor, I have myself had issues like this however its not something that was perminant.  Usually Monitor has a few quirks but works over all 99% of the time.  Has this problem gotten any better or is it still happening?

Offline Blå_Mocka

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2006, 10:39:16 pm »
that depends on...when it says "canceled" can that allso be the other user disconncting his own download?

but then shouldnt it then instead says "connection reseted by pers" seens i can't see the difference in "disconnected"  "canceled" "resseted by pers" and all thoose messages :? its hard to tell. you decide  :)

Offline SamSeeSam

• Forum Member
  • The Sky will never Fall on our heads
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2006, 04:54:26 am »
Blå_Mocka,
does it happen wilh all trading or some or occasionally. Does you download from that user still keep running? Or does that get cancelled as well?
Reconnect to winmx with the blocking patch :)
Patch link :
 https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Spread the word now :)

Offline Blå_Mocka

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2006, 09:44:45 pm »
it happens often nowdays.but not everytime, look random to me
its often happens when the trades just have started for both off us
Yes my download is continuing after

offcorse there is a possibility that people just occasionley have disconnected themeself  mutch the last time?
seens im unsure who is canciling of uss it makes me wonder..

Offline SamSeeSam

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2006, 04:56:25 am »
About your other uploads? Do they get disconnected as well, often? Does the uploads just disconnect like that of does it fizzle out to zero and then disconnect?
Patch link :

Offline Me Here

• WMW Team
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2006, 01:08:59 pm »
It would probably be helpful to pm some of these users and ask.. simply explain that you have been seeing this a lot and would like to make sure you Moni is operating ok,, 'did you disconnect that?'.. and see if you can get any help..

There are so many folks that are having connection issues for a few reasons.. Pie patched, or ISP related it would be a good idea to make sure if its you disconnecting or their end...

Offline Blå_Mocka

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2006, 04:14:24 pm »
It would probably be helpful to pm some of these users and ask.. simply explain that you have been seeing this a lot and would like to make sure you Moni is operating ok,, 'did you disconnect that?'.. and see if you can get any help..

Accually that is exactley what i tryed to do today. and now i have the answer
the todays user did not disconnect himself
this time it said "disconnected" instead of "cancled" but interesting enough i checked MX monis logg and i found this message there

auto diconnecting (timeout for trade)

even if we both hade started. and there shouldnt be any counting. cause i have not thoose settings enabled :shock:

Offline Me Here

• WMW Team
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2006, 05:36:50 pm »
At this point I am going to suggest that you uninstall MX Monitor and reinstall it.. This is a new issue Ive not seen before and yes your correct it shouldnt be using that setting unless there is something not right.. so its worth a shot to reinstall...

https://www.winmxworld.com/files/mxmoni.exe  << Version 1.28E self installer

Let me know...

Offline Blå_Mocka

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2006, 07:26:16 pm »
thanks fo this "Me Here". this was a new package to me your url. i thauth 1.28b was the newest version, and that is the v  i have used untill now
and that was no installation package like this either. it was just unzipp to a folder and klick it. this looks defintley moore promissing
now i just have to whait for a trader here and we shall se :wink:

Offline Blå_Mocka

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2006, 02:32:13 pm »
now i tested again. and its clear that my MX moni disconnects everything,everytime

if nothing more can be done i think im gonna quit use it, and try lechhammer instead,
but the last time i tested lechammer it did not work at all

can i please have a dl link for a valid lechammer version.

Offline Bearded Blunder

• Forum Member
    • Taboo Community Website
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2006, 09:57:50 pm »
Are you starting WinMX first & then starting MxM? or using MxM to start WinMX? On some systems it makes a difference which order they're started in.

Leechammer can be obtained here: httpss://archive.winmxworld.com/LeecHammer/
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for he shall not be disappointed.

Offline SamSeeSam

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2006, 07:33:58 am »
I think I may have got it, when you click on autoupload for trade, the disconnect if download does not start in __ seconds option is enabled. So that's why you may be getting disconnected. Look at my picture. Try setting that value(In my case 150) to say 100 or 2000 and see

Cheers :P
Patch link :

Offline SamSeeSam

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2006, 07:42:01 am »
to say 100 or 2000 and see

I meant 1000 not 100. I don't see how anyone can auto upload without that option enabled. Unless you are on the computer all the time :P
Patch link :

Offline Blå_Mocka

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2006, 11:13:04 am »
I think I may have got it, when you click on autoupload for trade, the disconnect if download does not start in __ seconds option is enabled. So that's why you may be getting disconnected. Look at my picture. Try setting that value(In my case 150) to say 100 or 2000 and see

Cheers :P
to say 100 or 2000 and see

I meant 1000 not 100. I don't see how anyone can auto upload without that option enabled. Unless you are on the computer all the time :P

ok i accually have sett it to 10000! now just to be safe. (and ignore option under this is offcrose unticked to)

still it has til now disconnected even if we both have our dl:s started at same time. anyway im  gonna test this now and hope for a change

i start Winmx first. then Moni manually

:P

Offline Blå_Mocka

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2006, 10:08:59 pm »
the disonecting problems did not go away when i increased the timer-counter

it is wery clear now.that as soon as i close down MxMoni=No Moore disoconections

if there is nothing moore i can do to fix this..then im gonna start with Lechammer instead (to bad that hammer can't trade allso)

i have tested the hammer now but im a little confused, cause i dont know if its really running correctley? id font thinks so cause
in the main program there is a message - Winmx is not running. however its outo counter down from 30....

i followed the setup and used the most basic settings. i installed lechammer at C:/Program Files/ ? is this right

this message above is what i meaned before, that it dosent seem to work. some help woulf be appretitated here

Offline Mytheroo

• Forum Member
  • Wanna lick?
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2006, 10:50:41 pm »
sometimes the ''auto-disconnect by dowloading speed' options are hidden and you have to make the MxM window bigger to see them. I dont think this is the case here as the error is 'auto diconnecting (timeout for trade)'  ... perhaps the problem is your username column isnt visible or expanded
There are 10 kinds of people, those who understand binary and those who don't.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Upload/Download managers  |  Disconnecting Problem in MX Moni

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.009 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx