gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76785 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 September 22, 2024, 11:32:52 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMX Lyte  |  Dear KM And everyone who wants to read this :P
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Dear KM And everyone who wants to read this :P  (Read 1788 times)

Offline Josh

• Forum Member
  • Thinking about tomorrow...
    • http://www.winmxunlimited.net
Dear KM And everyone who wants to read this :P
« on: July 18, 2006, 03:48:06 pm »
KM, I know that you are mad at me and (omega) for cloning some stupid chat room. But can you please set my domain back to the correct dns servers so people can use room filler and get the stuff they want.   IM really tired of being bugged daily on msn about sommthing not working (my website)  .   so please km we are both sorry and i wont do it again.      Just please set it back to the orrect dns server :(

And Me here and quick im sorry i got bitchy to you the other day.   You know how iam :(    its just somtimes i cant control mmy anger :'(   Im sorry
- Josh

Offline Stevi

• #1 DJ
  • MX Hosts
  • Ooops! I blew up the commercials!
    • WinMX Radio
Re: Dear KM And everyone who wants to read this :P
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2006, 03:00:02 am »
I believe that I should apologize for myself.

I am very sorry to Me Here and Quicks. I am sorry that i screamed at you on msn. I was just very upset that day about many things. When I am upset I scream at everyone. As for cloning the room I am sorry about that too. I know I shouldnt have done it, and if I could I would take it back.

It is up to you guys weather you take this appology or not. I would really like to come back to the room and talk to all you again. I miss you all.

Oh and just to show how desperate i have been through all this, I have been in teen rooms and Vladds room. Yea   I had to go somewhere so that I would stay on the network.

I really hope you guys accept my appology.

IM VERY SORRY
:cry:

Offline Josh

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2006, 03:49:20 am »
But you liked the teen rooms best:P

- Josh

Offline Josh

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2006, 03:12:06 am »
Why dont you just delete this topic if you arent even going to take the time to read it or respond.      Stop being so stuck up about somthing that 1 or 2 people saw.
- Josh

Offline Bearded Blunder

• Forum Member
    • Taboo Community Website
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2006, 05:07:20 am »
Maybe people were/are watching to see how you would conduct yourself from this point?
Having said you were sorry is fine, but, saying fine words is one thing, actions speak louder..

I hardly think calling KM a jackass elsewhere on the forum is the kind of action that impresses anyone regarding the sincerity of any apology made.

Perhaps, just perhaps.. it might be you who needs to consider the effect of how you're conducting yourself on those others who you rightly pointed out rely on you.
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for he shall not be disappointed.

KM

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2006, 03:11:56 am »
"I'm so sorry, i won't flood again"... how many times have you said that?

i do not assist flooders in any way, that's the sort of thing the pie lot do, i am against flooding as can clearly be seen

Offline Josh

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2006, 03:57:34 am »
And km, this flooding was an accident.   I did make the server list that many room son purpose but i left the test open by mistake.  And you know i have my own room hosted on this computer so why would i list tons of fake rooms. that would just make my room not list and i would get less users.      Iam truely sorry though km.   It was not on purpose :(
- Josh

Offline Stevi

• #1 DJ
  • MX Hosts
  • Ooops! I blew up the commercials!
    • WinMX Radio
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2006, 06:41:54 am »
I know that you all are ignoring me and I deserve it. Especially from Me Here. I am also going to stop helping on the forum because right now I feel unwanted. Once I feel wanted again I will resume helping.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMX Lyte  |  Dear KM And everyone who wants to read this :P

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.009 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx