gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76784 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 September 19, 2024, 11:32:14 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  Think Tank  |  ?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ?  (Read 2753 times)

Offline Josh

• Forum Member
  • Thinking about tomorrow...
    • http://www.winmxunlimited.net
?
« on: July 25, 2006, 03:29:17 pm »
he doesn't host it he just owns the domain
- Josh

Faithless_Sniper

Re: ?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2006, 03:34:29 pm »
well buy your own Domain. That way only you can fall out with yourself and lock the Domain. And believe me josh i know you better than what you think and i know you would fall out with yourself.

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2006, 03:50:37 pm »
Can you explain Josh why I am seeing your personal matters in the news section ?

I hope you have a half decent reason to hand to explan it, but regardless please dont spam the site , I think folks got the information your posting about now and I would hate to have to suspend your account for ruining other folks access to the help topics.

Offline Josh

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2006, 03:27:29 am »
Sorry quick.  It was meant to be a reply to the post in the winmxunlimited backup site (now online) topic.

I wasn't paying attention. Sorry :(
- Josh

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2006, 07:15:54 am »
Hmm I saw that after you posted it again, Its pleasing to see you mending your site to help the folks.

Faithless_Sniper

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2006, 07:20:06 am »
I will further more add to what QuickSilver said it is very good Josh to see that you are thinking outside of the box and by bringing up a Temp site so users can use winmxunlimited software is great.

Josh i was not trying to upset you i was only trying to prove a point but i do hope KM finds it in your heart to give your Domain back.

Offline Josh

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2006, 02:14:35 pm »
me too
- Josh

KM

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2006, 06:38:30 pm »
perhaps you should tell them what you did rather than "KM is being mean and just doing things for no reason"... tell them all the real reason

don't forget to mention the attacks against this forum as well as the attacks against several peoples connections as well as flooding every user on the network

i still don't know why ghostship unbanned you from the forum after i banned you for your spamming of obscene posts

Offline chuck

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2006, 06:59:11 pm »
Not knowing what is going on i wonder  now if Saber had a good reason for going after Josh?
Sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

Offline Josh

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2006, 09:56:57 pm »
If that will make you happy then yes i will tell everyone what i did.

First, i downloaded a copy of mcs source from this website which anyone can do.  Edited it to list 4 chat rooms named "teen pot association" and handed it out to maybe 2 or  3 people including omega.   I myself did run one for a short while but on accident.

I never made any attaack agains the forum i just told me here that i saw 6 posts of the pame rude message over and over again.    I wouldn't do anything to harm me here.  She is one of my closest friends on here.  Almost like family and i respect her just like she respects me back.

And as for quicksilver unbanning me, it wan';t him.   I still know he hates me for other things but i will learn to accept that.

Me here ais the one who unbannd me. because us two are very clsoe friends and we dont lie to each other.   I dont really care what anyone thinks about this post .

Me and her are like family athere is nothing more to it.

I (l) u me here :)

And the reason i did flood those rooms is because i was getting dos floods from James (teen pot assosciation)   and in many other topics they mention him doing it.

And for all the users of winmx im sorry you have to read this and im sorry i flooded your winmx with fake rooms.

I know its hard to forgive someone that has done plenty of bad things, but the only way to move on is to learn from your own mistakes and figure out how to not get in trouble.

I ask you all, please forgive me .

I cant speak for omega so he might have somthing o say. Hes just one of my friends who was stupidest enough to listen to my bad idea.

I wil not post any other names of people that flooded becuase that might get them in trouble.

and as for any mispellings in this post it because i wasn't lookin gat the window.    Im trying to hide in in the corner of my screen while parents are cleaning this stupid room.

KM , Quick, WinMX, World,  Omega,  Iam truely sorry and for anything i have done int he past.

If i did have the chance to change what i did i would.  I know many people say this but iam one person that means it.

I could of saved my dad's life bwhen he had a heart attack when i was 4.   But i wasn't abel to reach the phone :(   somtimes i blame myself but i have a feeling that i couldn't of reached it anyways :'(

SThe most sorry i can say is to km.   I know wi piss you off all the time but iam truely sorry :(
- Josh

Offline Stevi

• #1 DJ
  • MX Hosts
  • Ooops! I blew up the commercials!
    • WinMX Radio
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2006, 02:35:46 am »
I have already apologized for my actions and I said that they can take my apology or not. It is up to them wether to accept it or not. I cant force anything on anyone. By the looks of it some are still mad at me and i am fine with that.

As for the attacks from James, I was a victim as well. He was hitting my connection so hard that it knocked me offline several times. I know that cloning rooms isn't the answer and doing the same back isn't right either, but what am I supposed to do? Sit there and let him attack me? I dint think so. I could have totally messed up his system instead of cloning his room, but I didn't.

Faithless_Sniper

« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2006, 07:21:11 am »
I see your point Josh and Omega fair enough i have read both posts and it does seem like you are sorry i personally say okay but with KM thats a different issue. As you know KM is not one to mess with results you know what happens.

KM

« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2006, 07:38:50 am »
it's only the - what 10th? time he's been oh so sorry and won't ever do it again etc etc etc...

he is a repeat flooder, his flooding is no more of an accident than macrovisions flooding

Offline Josh

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2006, 03:05:01 pm »
Yes but now i will have tot hink about what i do before i do them because you could always take my website away.   S theres why i wont do it again if you do give my site back.
- Josh

Offline Josh

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2006, 06:22:11 pm »
So please km,  If i do it one more time i swear i wont comlain and you can keep my website if you want.

:(

Just please, can I just have one last chance.
- Josh

KM

« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2006, 07:37:17 pm »
you already had "one last chance" and promised to "never do it again"... several times in fact, and yet here you are moaning about what you chose to happen

Offline Josh

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2006, 12:05:08 am »
That didn't have to do with this.

And come on km :(

One last chance
- Josh

Liquid

« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2006, 12:53:46 am »
Man Josh your pathetic
Grow some balls kid
I mean dont beg and grovel its a website..

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2006, 01:06:13 am »
I believe this topic is not fit for the forum, it neither helps users or the community and should have been sorted out via PM, this site is not a place to do your dirty washing on Josh.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  Think Tank  |  ?

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.009 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx