gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76793 Posts in 13502 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 September 30, 2024, 06:32:27 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Upload/Download managers  |  MXlinx
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: MXlinx  (Read 2828 times)

Cold_Zero

MXlinx
« on: September 27, 2005, 10:48:30 am »
Has anyone looked at a simple to use program called MXlinx?  I have been using it for quite a while.  It has a second version in beta form that I have been using for the last few months.  One of the fetures I like most about this particular program is it's "Speed Up" capability.  It monitors all of your D/L's and constantly searches for new connections to get you the files you want faster that the default WinMX settings.

If anyone is interested, check out the following link:

http://www.pitahaya.webd.pl/

Happy Downloading.

May the RIAA burn in it's own personal H*ll!!!

Offline Lagerlout666

• Forum Member
Re: MXlinx
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2006, 11:06:07 am »
MX Linx is cool but i prefer moni, speedup dont really matter to me cause i share good file's so tend to get peeps beggin me to start them not scratchin round tryin to get peeps to start me, God think i just solved how to beat the que's fo u newb's  :o shock horror, the only good thing i like on this prob is that it auto pms peeps enetering your que, now this seems great to me but i think it trys to join onto the same part as moni so ya cant run them at the same time, Is their a prog to pm ya upload q that works wid moni or is the way to get these two progs too work at the same time, the hash might come in useful but really its the pm thingy im into thanx T4E
The Solution to 99% of winmx problems

nap.winmxgroup.net        -ONLINE again YAY!!!!!! :D

Praise's daily at the church of "Kopimi"

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2006, 05:01:55 pm »
Just for information purposes the website listed above is no longer available as the operator was unable to afford to keep it running, he was living in Poland I believe and money was not easy to spare  :|

I dont think anyone has made a program with the feature you specified Tiny, perhaps in the future  :)

JohnNy

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2006, 01:41:58 pm »
I cant get this program to work. I use to have it working years ago. Ive tried all versions. MXlinx 2 doesnt work for me either.  Any help please.

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2006, 05:40:48 pm »
Its not a program I advise users to bother with JohnNY but lets hear some basic information from you so we can at least try to guess the problem, operating system, WinMX version etc  :)

Offline Coma967

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2006, 04:46:04 pm »
I am JohnNy. I have MXlinx v0.42 working now just a few days after i posted. I like how it stops some leeches. i dont know how well it does that. I have not used mxlinx2 yet. I remember along time ago when i was first using MXlinx the speedup function caaused alot of activety. i dont think it has the same results anymore. nut im no expert at winmx.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Upload/Download managers  |  MXlinx

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.009 seconds with 24 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx