gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76793 Posts in 13502 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 October 11, 2024, 07:19:06 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  WinMX Connection Issues  |  i cant get in to the room i host? ? ? ?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: i cant get in to the room i host? ? ? ?  (Read 2672 times)

Offline burrito

• MX Hosts
i cant get in to the room i host? ? ? ?
« on: December 09, 2006, 04:10:40 pm »
hello, burito here . i woke up this mornin on the 9th of dec 9:0lock philadelephia, E.S.T. and my winmx  is bein wieird.  this is after a restart i run 24/7 like anyone else .  anyway i get beck fast as i can .click on wimx chat server W.C.S.1.7.4 COMES UP PERFECT! not that my room is gonna have many visitors just that before the big crash here and gettin started is different THE "MX" is different now the ppl the welll my problem . i cant get in my room im runnin it fiom the outside .PPL CANT DOWNLAOD FROM ME plus i can also see my room something i could never do when i had to get the new patch and now 3.1 which has made me lose browse of myself, whois says im somewhwere else .i cant see my room in the list which is another thing i have now winmx etc. havnt seen it since then now its back and i cant get in . . i tried gettin somethig in search hit beatle 6 7 songs then it recorded almost left me of primary i have a prob just reinstalled still the same  HELP! o seein the room makes me believe that room is not responding to me so i been doin varios things  but i cant get in i can run it from the server i usually couldnt see it ppl cant downn load im gettin too old 4 this  HHH EEEE LLLLPPPP  :? :? :shock:

Re: i cant get in to the room i host? ? ? ?
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2006, 06:31:42 pm »
It possibly meant disturba this, local network the IP address the question, of that the probable one of the modification with the Rebootstrapping, since then. They indicate the IP address with the furrow and control the IP of the computers of the address. It would have that to give the form, second time of the simplest material goes due to the attention of the process.

Offline nylly444

• The /root of all evil ;-)
  • WMW Team
    • WinMX World
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2006, 06:47:47 pm »
OK Burrito, let me try and sort this out:

You restarted your PC and now neither winmx nor wcs are working, correct?

My guess is your ports got messed up somehow.
 First you should try and just reboot (again), maybe that will fix it.

If not we would like you to answer the following:

What OS are you running (windows version?)
What Modem and router do you have?
Which ports have you set your Winmx and wcs to use?
If you see your room in the list, could you please post the numbers and letters behind the room name for us?

Let us know....
LINUX - Legendary Intelligent Needful Universal Xperienced

Offline burrito

• MX Hosts
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2006, 10:17:13 pm »
ok i llook fro the stuff but im real bad at this stuff i just wonder why it would happen and thanks

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  WinMX Connection Issues  |  i cant get in to the room i host? ? ? ?

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.008 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx