gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76793 Posts in 13502 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 October 11, 2024, 09:52:02 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  WinMX Connection Issues  |  Not a Win32 application
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Not a Win32 application  (Read 2772 times)

aprlev

Not a Win32 application
« on: December 13, 2006, 07:42:23 am »
I haven't been able to connect with my winMX for over a year.  Been going crazy trying to find a site to help me.  Always got the run around and after a couple hours of going in circles today I finally found this site.  A little releived but still flustered.  I am still unable to connect.  I tried putting down my firewalls and antivirus' and dowloading the 3.0 multi patch.  I can't even download it.  My computer says it is not a win32 application and then I was booted out of the internet because my firewalls walls where down.  I have windows xp version 2002 service pack 2. I payed $35.00 dollars last year to get whatever was offered to me the version I have is v3.53.  Wondering if I got jipped or what.  Please help me reconnect and will I loose any percs that were givin when I did pay?

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Re: Not a Win32 application
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2006, 08:41:44 am »
if your computer is telling you its not a Win32 application can I ask you to try downloading it again as its likely you dont have the complete file Aprlev  :?

https://www.winmxgroup.com/downloads/Install-3.0-MultiVer.exe.html

The file size is 2192765 bytes (about 2 Meg )

We are always upset when we read about users paying for a free program from companies that try to make money from other peoples work, WinMX is free and has always been free, the rip off companies often claim to give "lifetime" support but provide nothing of the sort  :x

Anyway welcome back and try my suggestion, you should be back online by the time you have read this  :D

aprlev

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2006, 07:16:23 am »
Thankyou so much.  The address you gave me started downloading right away and it works. I coundn't be more happy.  Personally WinMX is alot better than Bearshare and will be deleted from my computer with a smile on my face.  Again, Thankyou.   Aprlev.

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2006, 06:11:02 pm »
Your Welcome , Merry Xmas   :P

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  WinMX Connection Issues  |  Not a Win32 application

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.008 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx