gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76793 Posts in 13502 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 October 01, 2024, 10:32:48 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Upload/Download managers  |  strange auto-uploads
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: strange auto-uploads  (Read 3638 times)

Offline Sophosaurus

• Forum Member
  • <see - i'm the witty comment>
    • Online-Magazin Tagesgespraech.EU
strange auto-uploads
« on: September 22, 2006, 06:38:43 pm »
Every once in a while i notice uploads starting surprisingly from higher queue positions without dedicated reasons.

Sometimes mxmoni lists them as started due to ounter and i haven't got a clue what this means. there are no downloads from those users and it occurs with files i havem't set to auto-upload.

Sometimes they are marked as started manually in mxmonis log-window, so there isn't any reason for that at all. they even start i there are -1 o1 slots in use and they open third slot (-2 of1) even ignoring that i set 2 as maximum value in mxmonis settings.

Can anyone explain this pls?
still somehow freightened when i shall get inserted

KM

Re: strange auto-uploads
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2006, 07:55:40 pm »
normally when there are apparent strange reasons for uploads starting further investigation shows something that caused it (normally some auto start in mxmonitor that they forgot about) - check all of the mxmonitor settings for what could possibly have matched the user, something like usernames is a common one people forget

however starting 3 downloads with a limit of 2 would be odd (possibly a small glitch?)

Offline SamSeeSam

• Forum Member
  • The Sky will never Fall on our heads
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2006, 03:03:38 am »
Check in winmx as well, you know under queuing.... See if that helps... You may have set it higher than 2

Cheers :P
Reconnect to winmx with the blocking patch :)
Patch link :
 https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Spread the word now :)

Kerry247

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2007, 02:57:50 am »
In my experience, if it says "counter" it means it has started them because you are (or were) downloading from them, or you are in queue for one of their files.
I guess they could then kick you out of their q but their d/l would still start, that maybe why you can't see why Moni has started it. I have noticed some ratbags doing that.
Cheers

Offline Me Here

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2007, 03:12:43 am »
Its also worth a mention here.. what size where the files?  Anything equal to or smaller then 32k will auto start that is hard coded into WinMX,, and would explain how some show as manually started. 

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Upload/Download managers  |  strange auto-uploads

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.009 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx