gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76793 Posts in 13502 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 October 02, 2024, 08:35:06 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Upload/Download managers  |  Ignore & Clear by transfer status
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ignore & Clear by transfer status  (Read 8143 times)

Offline Jerry390

• Forum Member
Ignore & Clear by transfer status
« on: July 21, 2007, 02:59:36 am »
I recently started using MXMoniter to get rid of all the people who don't share, but I have a question about the settings.  Under the "Whois" tab, I can check a box to ignore & clear by # of files shared, that's obvious. But there's also a box to ignore & clear by transfer status. Now by transfer status, does that refer to the # of transfers currently in progress or the # of transfer slots available? I don't want to ignore users just because they don't have an upload in progress at that time. However, I do want to ignore those people who think they're sneeky by sharing files, but set their available upload slots to 0, so you can't get those files anyway.

Offline SamSeeSam

• Forum Member
  • The Sky will never Fall on our heads
Re: Ignore & Clear by transfer status
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2007, 03:28:48 am »
It reers to the transfers in progress. So yes,it's better to turn this off.
The only major drawback of mxmoniter is that it cannot block the 0 of 0 hack users :(

Cheers :P
Reconnect to winmx with the blocking patch :)
Patch link :
 https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Spread the word now :)

Offline Jerry390

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2007, 10:52:21 am »
Is there any way to block the 0 of 0 hack users, besides manually?

Offline Bearded Blunder

• Forum Member
    • Taboo Community Website
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2007, 05:04:16 pm »
LeecHammer has that function.. the major drawback being it interferes with chat.. it also lacks auto-trade functions (not that i care much about those myself)
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for he shall not be disappointed.

Offline indefile

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2007, 10:31:16 pm »
mxm is able to stop 0 upload users. at least  in works in my version. under settings - whois - you can choose - ignore & clear by transferstatus - i have it set for 0 min & 50 max. somehow users that have settings for at least one upload but are not uploading that moment still will be able to get in my queue but users that have a 0 upload setting cannot

Offline Bearded Blunder

• Forum Member
    • Taboo Community Website
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2007, 11:18:11 pm »
unfortunately that setting results in users being ignored who have many rare files which nobody happens to have uploaded or be uploading.. whilest allowing ppl who are sharing onlty incomplete copies of the 10 most recent box office hits (which are being shared by thousands of others anyway and as complete files at that) i know which user i think is more valuable to winmx..

i don't like the ignore & clear by transfer status option, i personally belive it does more harm than good
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for he shall not be disappointed.

vf84tcat

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2007, 11:22:37 pm »
I installed MXMonitor exactly as the Tutorial instructed. When I operate Winmx I cannot tell that MXMonitor is doing anything. I've been trying for several years to get MXMonitor to operate but have always just given up. I'm determined to get it working. Can anyone give me some STRAIGHT language to help?

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
    • www.DutchaGoGo.com and a few more like WinMX.ComXa.com and WinMX.ExoFire.net
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2007, 02:34:07 pm »
Hi there,
late reaction but if you still have problems with it...

if you like ... i m willing to walk trough settings live in the chatroom mentioned below to see what's wrong in your set up

it's kinda hard to tell you what's wrong this way because you did not really include any details in your last post
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Edition, CPU Intel64 Family 6 Model 26 Stepping 5 Genuine Intel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz, RAM: 12GB

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Upload/Download managers  |  Ignore & Clear by transfer status

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.012 seconds with 24 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx