gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76784 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 September 08, 2024, 02:22:15 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Nice To Meet You!  |  hello from metal angel!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: hello from metal angel!  (Read 1634 times)

Offline metal_angel_eternum

• Forum Member
    • MYSPACE PROFILE
hello from metal angel!
« on: September 21, 2007, 06:24:07 pm »
 :shock:

Hi i'm Rachyl aka Metal Angel Eternum (metal_angel_eternum on winmx) and just wanted to introduce myself and let everyone know if they are looking for raw, pure european metal.....I've got a shitload.  Also if you're into rockin' power metal...your in luck. 

Here is just some of the bands in my library:

Ad Inferna, After Forever, All Shall Perish, All That Remains, Ambeon, Amon Amarth, Amoral, Amorphis, Andromeda, Apocalyptica, Arch Enemy, Archeon, Arjen Anthony Lucassen's Star One, Arkona, Arsis, Asmegin, Ayreon, Beyond the Embrace, Black Majesty, Blood Red Throne, Borknagar, Broken Hope, Burning Point, Cadacross, Carpe Tenebrum, Catamenia, Children of Bodom, Crionics, Cronian, Cruachan, Daath, Dark Moor, Dark Tranquility, Dawn, Dawn of Ashes, Dawn of Relic, Decapitated, Demonoid, Dethklok, Diabolical Masquerade, Dimmu Borgir, Dionysus, Disarmonia Mundi, Dream Evil, Dreamtale, Duskfall, Echoes of Eternity, Elenium, Eluveitie, Elvenking, Emperor, Ensiferum, Equilibrium, Eternal Tears of Sorrow, Fairyland, Finntroll, Firewind, Fission, Folkearth, Galneryus, Graveworm, Grendel, Havayoth, Hypocrisy, I, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Immortal, Immortal Souls, Impellitteri, Imperanon, In Flames, Insomnium, Jag Panzer, Kalmah, Killswitch Engage, Korpiklaani, Liquid Tension Experiment, Lord Wind, Luca Turilli, Luca Turilli's Dreamquest, Lunaris, Mactatus, Megadeth, Mendeed, Mors Principium Est, Mundanus Imperium, Mystic Circle, Mystic Prophecy, Naglfar, Naildown, Necrophagist, Neuraxis, Nokturnal Mortem, NOrther, Noumena, Old Man's Child, Olympos Mons, Omnium Gatherum, Opera IX, Opus Atlantica,  Otyg, Pain, Pantera, Persefone, Prophanity, Psycroptic, Raise Hell, The Reign of Terror, Requiem, Rhapsody, Rhapsody of Fire, Satyricon, Shade Empire, Shadow, Siebenburgen, Skyfire, Sonata Arctica, Sonic Syndicate, Spiral Architect, Stormlord, Stream of Passion, Suidakra, Swallow the Sun, Symphony X, Throes of Dawn, Throne of Chaos, Troneaeon, Thyrane, Thyrfing, Tidfall, Time Requiem, Trollfest, Turisas, Tvangeste, Twilight Ophera, Twilightning, Twin Obscenity, Vesperian Sorrow, Vintersorg, Virtuocity, Vitalij Kuprij, Warmen, Windir, Winds, Winterlong, Wintersun

I'm ALWAYS finding new bands to add to my collection and i'd love to meet more people on winmx to connect to and swap some of the best metal in the world!!!!!!!

<3 and |m/  /0\
www.myspace.com/blu_skies_eyes

"METAL IS THE LAW!!!!"

Offline tig

• Forum Member
  • WinMXWorld.com Help_AE182F4EBABE
Re: hello from metal angel!
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2007, 11:40:18 pm »
Hi metal_angel_eternum

Welcome to winmxworld.com.

Wow nice collection of bands.

Happy winmxing!!!!!!!! :)
People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success. BY Norman Vincent Peale

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Nice To Meet You!  |  hello from metal angel!

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.008 seconds with 21 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx