gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76784 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 September 20, 2024, 07:30:33 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMX Lyte  |  Random Topic That Has Little To Do With WinMX
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Random Topic That Has Little To Do With WinMX  (Read 1687 times)

Yeoman

Random Topic That Has Little To Do With WinMX
« on: November 04, 2005, 03:11:44 am »
Hypothetically Speaking, if you were a girl and we didn't know each other at all and I told you that you were hott, would you get freaked out? Please respond with Yes, No, and/or Why.

You're probably wondering what this has to do with WinMX. Maybe it happened it a WinMX chatroom.  :wink:

Offline Me Here

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2005, 06:03:50 am »
Yeoman,

Welcome to the forum...
Hope you dont mind I took the liberty of moving this to the lyter side of the forum as I thought it was more appropriate here.

I would have to say its impossible for me to judge what I personally would say and I would imagine its true for most folks..

It would totally depend on the context of previous conversations..

For example
You999_84756 has entered.
<Me> Hi
<You> hey, your Hott!
**this might end in**
<Me> WFT?!?
<You> I was just saying your Hott
/kick You999_84756
You999_84756 has left.

Now if this was a little different set up such as ...

<You> Wow, we have been talking for weeks now, and I must say your Hott!
***This might wind up like***
<Me> Awww, thanks.. but you dont even know what I look like or know me.
<You> Yea, but I can tell your a wonderful person from talking to you.
<Me> Wow, so are you.  Your so sensitive!

Now there are probably many variances of this scenario, but I think you see my point .. depends on the other bits of the puzzle..  :wink:

Yeoman

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2005, 04:36:22 am »
It went something like this:

<Boy> Hi, I just wanted to tell you that you're hott.
<Girl> Lol, ok?
<Girl> May I ask who this is?
<Boy> I don't wanna say. I'll get all nervous.
<Girl> There's nothing to be nervous about. It's ok.
<Boy>I dunno..
<Girl> Please??
<Girl> Pllllleeeeeeeaaaassssseee??
<Boy> Alright.. My name is Blah Blah.
<Girl> Ok, I have to go now. My bro needs to use the computer.

**Checked to see if girl really left**
(She really left I wasn't Ignored or lied too)

**Next day evil look was recieved**

**A few weeks but less than a month later in chat**

<Boy> why are you freaked out?, Are you scared of me?, why did you beg me to tell you who I was even though I told you I was a stranger?, Did you read the stuff I said when you were ignoring me earlier?, Are you still ignoring me?, When I said, "hi" yesterday was that you or your bro from the begining?

<Girl> first off, i was curious to know who you were, but i mean, you dont approach a girl and tell them that they are hott. i mean like not only that, it was me on the aim first, then i get off sometimes to arun downstairs, and the upstairs is my brothers so he got on and said stuff. he does that...

<Girl> and how do you know if i was ignoring you, maybe you shouldnt run to conclusions

<Girl> my aim signs on when people get on the internet, it cuold have been my dad you were sendin aims to and not me.

<Girl> and im scared of you because hell, no one that i nkow of ever came up to me randomnly or imed me to just say i was hott?

<Girl> thats just freaky.

<Girl> and my brother is extremely protective. and he reads my ims when i leave them up. thats just something i cant help.

Yeoman

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2005, 04:45:10 am »
The thing I don't get now is why am I being run in circles? Example of what i'm talking about: why did I freak you out? Because you're not supposed to say that. Why am I not supposed to do that? Because it freaks people out. I feel like i'm not getting a real answer.

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2005, 03:22:19 pm »
Yeoman, we all work our charms in different ways, try not to focus on the detail of whats been said and move onto some safer ground like a mutual interest if you wish to continue speaking with this girl, some folks do get worried by strange messages even though you sent them in good faith.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMX Lyte  |  Random Topic That Has Little To Do With WinMX

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.008 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx