gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76784 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 September 20, 2024, 05:44:56 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMX Lyte  |  something to think about...
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: something to think about...  (Read 2072 times)

KM

something to think about...
« on: May 04, 2005, 07:43:13 pm »
which came first? the chicken or the egg?

before you try to answer that, change your will to leave everything to me - then hold your breath until you have the solution to the question

«·HHB·»2PÄÇ»«·HHB·»343

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2005, 09:56:24 pm »
haha im god and it was not any of them it was a embryo

Yeoman

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2005, 05:06:50 pm »
I can't hold my breath. I have the hick-ups. Lol. Anyways, I have thought about this question before and I have come to the conclusion that the chicken came first because the egg wouldn't be able to stay warm enough to hatch. If it was in some hot tropical environment and did hatch, it wouldn't have a mate. That means we wouldn't have chickens on the Earth today. It's always which came first the chicken or the egg? If there was more than one egg don't you think it would be which came first the chicken or the eggs? :-) Also, if the egg did hatch the chick wouldn't have a mom or dad chicken to show it what's good to eat or things of that nature.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMX Lyte  |  something to think about...

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.008 seconds with 20 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx