gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 29, 2024, 01:09:12 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  Film Released for Free via BitTorrent by its Maker
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Film Released for Free via BitTorrent by its Maker  (Read 593 times)

Offline DaBees-Knees

• WMW Team
Film Released for Free via BitTorrent by its Maker
« on: September 23, 2010, 08:26:29 am »
http://www.p2pon.com/

Stina Bergman belongs to the category of filmmakers the movie industry would put to the wall as she chose a method highly disapproved by studios to release her film and get exposure – via the file sharing site The Pirate Bay.

“For me a release on The Pirate Bay was an obvious thing to do because I believe that it, without competition, is the best way to promote a film today,” Bergman told TorrentFreak. “Not only do I get thousands of viewers on the web, I am also convinced that the release will increase the number of people watching it on the big screen. It’s a fact that people watch more movies when the access increases, and that’s a good thing. As a filmmaker I want to take advantage of that.”

Bergman even took time to write a personal note as an encouragement for file sharers to keep on downloading, seeding, and spreading the film on p2p networks.

One may say the female filmmaker had quite an inspiration with her move which brought remarkable free marketing exposure and probably considerable more audience in theaters where ‘Die Beauty’ will be playing.

With the hope other filmmakers will dare follow this example (despite the movie industry’s frowning) we sincerely congratulate Stina Bergman for her boldness and will keep our fingers crossed for the pragmatic aspect of the whole issue as well – the profit.

Quote from the Director -  "Its a privilege to be able to introduce the film to the greatest audience in the world."

Download ‘Die Beauty’ for free  http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5836647/Die.Beauty.2010.DVDRip.XviD-ThePirateBay

It makes a nice change from film makers and the cartels attacking any p2p download.  :gum:

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  Film Released for Free via BitTorrent by its Maker

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.021 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx