gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 18, 2024, 01:44:08 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  The End of an Era – BitTorrent Challenged by Netflix
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The End of an Era – BitTorrent Challenged by Netflix  (Read 899 times)

Offline p2p rules

• Forum Member
The End of an Era – BitTorrent Challenged by Netflix
« on: October 26, 2010, 11:30:35 pm »
There’s clamor from both sides of the fence – whether BitTorrent remains the king of Internet protocols, or whether something leaner and meaner has taken over. That something leaner and meaner, so the numerous reports contend, is Nexflix. Eh, really? Yeah, really.

It’s hardly any surprise that Sandvine’s latest Internet snapshot paints a rather dire picture for the king (or former king) of Internet protocols. With numerous lawsuits, litigation, hefty fines, and other detriments making the BitTorrent landscape looking like a minefield, netizens have predictably jumped ship to alternative methods such as the newsgroups, or as Sandvine points out, Netflix.
Slyck

Offline White Stripes

• Core
  • Je suis aimé
Re: The End of an Era – BitTorrent Challenged by Netflix
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2010, 11:37:08 pm »
somehow i feel the sandvine provided data is a bit biased....

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Re: The End of an Era – BitTorrent Challenged by Netflix
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2010, 11:51:59 pm »
Two words from my bible of litany B*LL S***T.

I like yourself stripes am always suspicious of these organisations who just so happen to release "reports " on cue for those who pay the right price that seem to say whatever they wish it to, moral of the story.. don't believe the tripe..

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  The End of an Era – BitTorrent Challenged by Netflix

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.029 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx