gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 28, 2024, 12:58:51 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMX Lyte  |  Sinclair's Back With The C5 Reloaded
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Sinclair's Back With The C5 Reloaded  (Read 1334 times)

Offline Max™

• MX Hosts
  • If Im Not Back later... Wait Longer
    • Maxtech
Sinclair's Back With The C5 Reloaded
« on: November 07, 2010, 08:51:51 am »
I just had to share this, it has to be an April fool joke, i read it and some of the people's comments, i was laughing my head off,
Home computing pioneer Sir Clive Sinclair is revisiting the scene of one of his inventing crimes with the relaunch of his infamous C5 electric car.

The British entrepreneur - who inspired a generation of computer enthusiasts with his ZX80, ZX81 and ZX Spectrum machines - failed to repeat his computing success with the ill-fated C5.

Low speeds and a questionable posture saw only 12,000 units sold worldwide, but that hasn't stopped Sinclair trying again – this time announcing the upcoming availability of the Sinclair X-1.

The £595 mini milk-float looks similar to its predecessor, although an acrylic roof and roll bar might address some of the safety and wet weather concerns of the C5.

Technical details of the machine – scheduled to be launched next July – remain vague, but the perambulation power comes from a combination of pedal pushing and an electric motor.

Sinclair says that with a passenger assisting the 190W MCR pancake motor, the vehicle should cover 10 miles for 10p in electricity from the 24-volt Lithium Polymer pack.

According to the brochure “front and rear disc brakes provide 100% stopping power,” (which is, erm, reassuring), and the X-1 can be driven by anyone over the age of 14, without a driving licence.

£100 reserves one of the first models off the production line.
The Full Story Is Here

Try Connecting, the attacks may let you  https://patch.winmxconex.com/

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMX Lyte  |  Sinclair's Back With The C5 Reloaded

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx