gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 19, 2024, 08:24:55 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  Christmas Tradition On WinmxWorld....the start of the Christmas Logo Competition
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Christmas Tradition On WinmxWorld....the start of the Christmas Logo Competition  (Read 2690 times)

Offline tig

• Forum Member
  • WinMXWorld.com Help_AE182F4EBABE
Hi All

Well we are only 6 weeks away from our favourite time of the year. A nice holiday season for many of us.

Our Christmas logo competition. Let see who can do the best logo for this year for the  Great Festive Season for 2010. The logo will posted up the top for those that dont know about our competition and will be their for the entire festive season. So lets get moving on those logos. Dimensions need to be 254x86 pixels and in PNG format.

The closing date is the 28th of November 2010.

Any suggestions on the judge for this year please pm me!  
People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success. BY Norman Vincent Peale

Offline nylly444

• The /root of all evil ;-)
  • WMW Team
    • WinMX World
Correction - since the redesign of the top bar the logo is smaller, the new dimensions are:   230px × 56px

Also, the current logo is a transparent .gif as older browsers like IE6 cannot handle transparent png's.

here's the current logo once again for reference:  

LINUX - Legendary Intelligent Needful Universal Xperienced

Offline White Stripes

• Core
  • Je suis aimé
a christmas alternative for those who dont follow christ...

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Come on you slackers   :-D

If you havent got an xmas logo together I may well win this year with a late entry so hurry up before its too late  :lol: :lol:

Offline White Stripes

• Core
  • Je suis aimé
would be good to 'sticky' this topic so it doesnt scroll off in to never never RAM when new news posts are made...

Offline nylly444

• The /root of all evil ;-)
  • WMW Team
    • WinMX World
:yes:     ...done

*edit: put in the news bar on top as well to get some more attention
LINUX - Legendary Intelligent Needful Universal Xperienced

Offline Pri

• MX Hosts
Here is my contribution:

Offline tig

• Forum Member
Here is my entry:

People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success. BY Norman Vincent Peale

Offline DaBees-Knees

• WMW Team
Nice one Tig. I like that.

Offline bu44er

• Forum Member
  • Hack The Planet
I like that Tig, loads of Snow and a Snowman. It brings out the child in me lol.
System(s) Configuration
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo T4500 CPU @ 2.3Ghz, 2048MB RAM, Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit

ill have a bash

it does stuff, you'll have to open it in ie or ff

Offline White Stripes

• Core
  • Je suis aimé
@ST; a serious note about animated .gifs ... best practice is to put a frame at the very front of an alternate or final image that has a display time of '0' .... the 0 time image will show as a static to those (like me and many others) who have animation turned off...

such practice has been lost to the sands of time due to all browsers supporting animation (yes there was one apon a time a handfull supported .gif but not animated .gif and would only show the first and, sometimes last, frame)

ok thanks stripes, ill keep that in mind.

I just used paint to add new text to some screenshots and uploaded them to some website that made gif's.

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
    • www.DutchaGoGo.com and a few more like WinMX.ComXa.com and WinMX.ExoFire.net
I m not expecting this to win but that s ok, i don t like entering competitions anyway ... consider it as an early christmas joke   :)

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Edition, CPU Intel64 Family 6 Model 26 Stepping 5 Genuine Intel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz, RAM: 12GB

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
My apologies folks I have been so busy of late I have had to recycle an older attempt I created although I dont think I ever posted this up so heres my entry if it needs more work to display  feel free to play with it  :)

Offline tig

• Forum Member
For all of you guys that havent had a chance to get your entries in. I think I should give you all another 24 hours..... if I can do any of you guys can.

Offline tig

• Forum Member
Well the Christmas logo comp is now closed.... I am sure the judge will be along shortly to post the winner of 2010 christmas logo competition soon.........................

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
    • www.DutchaGoGo.com and a few more like WinMX.ComXa.com and WinMX.ExoFire.net
If we could vote i ld vote for Silicon's entry  :yes:
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Edition, CPU Intel64 Family 6 Model 26 Stepping 5 Genuine Intel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz, RAM: 12GB

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  Christmas Tradition On WinmxWorld....the start of the Christmas Logo Competition

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.023 seconds with 24 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx