gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 29, 2024, 09:48:40 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Nice To Meet You!  |  I'm back, long time no see :)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: I'm back, long time no see :)  (Read 1438 times)

Offline JoeK

• Forum Member
I'm back, long time no see :)
« on: April 14, 2011, 02:48:15 am »
Hey Winmxworld, and the WPN; i dunno if anybody remembers me, but (if memory serves) my name(s) were RaRR (jesus thats the only one i CAN remember). i used to run movieworldw and makaiwell rooms on the network and am debating coming back to idle and do my part to serve the WPN community with my 200gb+ of content.

Notable people i used to hang around with/did stuff with: dragonbones (and god help me remember this one), the nice woman who i used to host the winmx patch for a year(maybe 2) ago. This ended when i got DMCA'd and got taken offline.

However, if anybody remembers me, then cheers; this is a new alias i go around on.

But, if you do, maybe youd like to see what ive been doing since then:
I run a local webhosting company using a 3 server setup geolocated around the continental US (plus europe expansion soon)
I also run a local computer business/programming firm for mobile apple devices.
AND im running my irc network again (once its up again).

My motive for coming here today is, i wanted to talk to Josh(if thats right) of winmx unlimited, and then i thought itd be nice to drop in and say hi again :)

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Nice To Meet You!  |  I'm back, long time no see :)

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.019 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx