gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 19, 2024, 05:00:36 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World  |  Site Feedback  |  HMMMM? responding to THE frantic requestsfor help but got no reply ?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: HMMMM? responding to THE frantic requestsfor help but got no reply ?  (Read 2710 times)

Offline Nickster2132

• Forum Member
 :lol: :lol: :lol:
WHAT A JOKE !
 So winmx world has been asking for programmers ...... just one problem how are you supposed join if they never answer your pm ?
I just find it funny how you guys have a client all hyped up and ready to go when for one i have beta tested it and it's shit ! cause you refuse to let anyone but your wounder full programing team who can't even make buttons do a thing work on it. here just a few things wrong with your client :) just to let you know

When You  click hotlist, it say "thisfeature isn't implimented yet" and when I click thebandwidth chart it says that this part is not currentlyoperational and is a luxury and is a luxry item and willbe done near the end of the project.. when you pressread license nothing happens, and when you press contact developers it takes you to the winmx homepage *kinda makes me wounder who this wounder full programing team is ???)

you can't enter a new channelvia a hashlink (unhelpful), you just have to hope achannel list loads

The only part that really works is the chat and that's because it worked before this Programing team got it
 SO HOPE FULLY TO SHED SO<E LIGHT ON THE ISSUE I HOPE WMW PULLS THERE HEAD OUT THERE ARSES AND WAKES UP AND REALISES THEY NEED THE USERS HELP !

~E-9 SGM Sergeant Major Nicholas Dilbeck~
Stupidity is not a disability, complain elsewhere"

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Perhaps you need to wake up Nickster, your talking about an unknown version of an unreleased program that is obviously one of the older alpha versions, "alpha" means is unfinished. You falsely claim that we have stated its finished, please show where this claim is made.

Most of the problems you have complained about are due to your own lack of observational skills, take for instance the join room issue thats now covered by the favourites dlg, and lets look at the licence file, its not in your folder so it obviously wont appear when you press a button, do you want us to tie up your shoelaces as well Nickster ?

I think my best advice for folks like you who take items clearly marked as "alpha" and are obviously unfinished is to stop using them, work has progressed since the unofficial release of the version you have and thus all your comments are pretty much redundant.

[update] As we have stated already, all work on this client has ceased till a new patch is delivered as the developement team on both is the same folks.

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
I have had a cordial MSN conversation with Nickster, like many users he is frustrated and looking for progress, there has been progress but of course the priority at this time is a new patch and all will I'm sure agree thats the case, let us hope we have time soon to restart the client project and get it into shape for an open src release and then I'm sure all can enjoy adding or fixing on whatever they wish and in the way they like  :-D

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World  |  Site Feedback  |  HMMMM? responding to THE frantic requestsfor help but got no reply ?

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.021 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx