gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76775 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 27, 2024, 01:25:25 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  P2PNet Soldiers On With Stand-In Editor
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: P2PNet Soldiers On With Stand-In Editor  (Read 621 times)

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
P2PNet Soldiers On With Stand-In Editor
« on: May 23, 2011, 11:22:11 pm »
After suffering a heart attack recently with major complications the p2p news site P2PNet.net that Jon Newton runs has been slowly dying on its feet but it seems help is at hand.

http://www.p2pnet.net/story/50990

Effective immediately, my friend and collaborator, Fred Wilhelms will become Associate Editor of p2pnet.net. While I’m offline, he’ll be responsible for covering issues centering on artists’ payments and the perfidities of the music industry, with special attention on the activities of the UnSound Exchange.

I firmly believe Fred’s presence will add a new dimension to p2pnet. As Dave Marsh noted a while back on his blog CounterPunch , “Fred Wilhelms… would be the [music] industry’s ethicist-in-chief if the industry had ethics. “

Finally, I would like to thank my wife Elizabeth for keeping the flag flying and maintaining contact with readers and contributors.

I would like to reiterate here that Jons been turning out news stories that wont ever make the main stream sites for a long time now and is one of the few p2p news sites left where folks can read news regarding the Cartel and its semi legal antics, lets all wish him good luck on his recovery and remember by showing our support we let the corporate enemy know we stand united.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  P2PNet Soldiers On With Stand-In Editor

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.024 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx