gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 29, 2024, 11:15:06 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Nice To Meet You!  |  what in da world
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: what in da world  (Read 1661 times)

Offline vasteel

• Forum Member
what in da world
« on: May 19, 2011, 05:32:43 am »
I get a tremendous amount of trash  when I do a search,just a bunch of random characters and abunch of stuffg that doesn't even come close to my search paramters....what could be D problem,Thanks

Offline achilles

• Core
Re: what in da world
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2011, 05:39:34 am »
Welcome to WinMX World Vasteel!  Sorry for your troubles! All WinMx users are experiencing the same problems you are.  It is being caused by attacks on the network.  A solution is currently in progress.  Take a look at these two links for further info.  Also please post the rest of your post in the thread linked below since there is already an ongoing discussion on this topic.  Thanks for joining the forum!
https://forum.winmxworld.com/index.php?topic=10932.0.html
http://winmxworld.com/tutorials/wpn_attack_information_.html  
I'm a Hardware, and Cyber Security Guy.

Offline White Stripes

• Core
  • Je suis aimé
Re: what in da world
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2011, 08:28:58 am »
the 'random' characters are japanese text being shown in an english-only font.... a fix is planned...

for now if you have friends in chatrooms use those rooms and the browse command to share files with your friends...

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Nice To Meet You!  |  what in da world

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.031 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx