gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 19, 2024, 09:51:22 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Winmxworld.com Strategic Directions  |  JERKS ONCE AGAIN CAUSE SAFETY ISSUES
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: JERKS ONCE AGAIN CAUSE SAFETY ISSUES  (Read 2516 times)

Offline Einsteinus

• Forum Member
JERKS ONCE AGAIN CAUSE SAFETY ISSUES
« on: August 26, 2011, 07:20:33 pm »
AS luck would have it during this period of danger on the east coast we have no real workable chat rooms on WINMX to help with communcations on the east coast due to the selfish nature of those whome have hacked this site THANKS FOR ALL YOUR CARING!  ... NUFF SAID TIME TO TAKE SHELTER -- gary from ROCKSOLID SERVER NETWORK

Offline Lagerlout666

• Forum Member
Re: JERKS ONCE AGAIN CAUSE SAFETY ISSUES
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 07:34:13 pm »
this site wasnt hacked, just a retard that once did good leaked documents and sourcecode and then crawled off back under a rock. but yes i appreciate your frustration.

Ryan - Winmxgroup nap network ;-D

Beyond venting, which your more then welcome to do, can any of us help find someone your missing??? even leave a message here.

The Solution to 99% of winmx problems

nap.winmxgroup.net        -ONLINE again YAY!!!!!! :D

Praise's daily at the church of "Kopimi"

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2011, 07:59:33 pm »
As I made clear some time ago those who seek to censor the WinMX network and its users will always encounter solid resistance, our morals are not based on a code of selfishness and self aggrandisation, sharing is caring folks and while we continue to do so we win this battle  8)

Offline boneheadbassboy

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2011, 06:44:39 pm »
 Those are great words BUT it does get frustrating to try and get something and have to wade thru all the crap! however I am sticking around and hoping some miracle will happen!

Offline RebelMX

• Core
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2011, 09:13:56 am »
As much as they are currently just words, there is truth behind them.  Work is still progressing I'm sure, however mine is very time limited, as other rl priorities crop up.  Hopefully any help i have provided will aid the main efforts.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Winmxworld.com Strategic Directions  |  JERKS ONCE AGAIN CAUSE SAFETY ISSUES

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.02 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx